CHAPTER 66 NO ONE CAN HURT SHIXIONG

Jun YanZhi was silent for a long time. He rested his face on his shoulder, gently caressing his hair: "Does it hurt?"

"It doesn't hurt." Jun YanZhi's fingers ran through his hair. Wen Jing felt like the roots of his hair were tingling. He quietly said, "Shixiong, don't you hate me?"

Jun YanZhi hung his head for a second. Then, he slowly said: "I hate you so much that I want to kill you."

Wen Jing's eyes became wet: "......I see."

"Towards me, do you not feel the slightest bit of......" Jun YanZhi tightened his hold on him, gritting his teeth, as he quietly said these few words before he immediately held back and pursed his lips.

Wen Jing bitterly looked at him.

"Why did you save me?" Jun YanZhi whispered in his ear, "Don't you hate me? Always thinking that I harmed shifu and the shixiongs, don't you hate me so much that you want to kill me?"

"......I was wrong, shixiong." With new pain and old injuries mixing together, Wen Jing messily apologized.

A warm face slowly approached. All of a sudden, Wen Jing's lips were gently licked by someone and then quickly sucked on. An electric current seemed to pass through him. His body was hugged even tighter, and his injuries were hurt from the movement. He tried to say something but was unable to make a sound.

"He Ling wants to kill me. Wouldn't it be all good if you just let me die?"

"I was wrong, shixiong." He slightly raised his voice, a bit agitated.

"Hurting me and then saving me, what is it that you are thinking?"

"I--"

The hand on his waist felt around, moving down. The two people's bodies tightly stuck together. Wen Jing's waist was captured, and his body was unable to move.

Not long after, he shook as if he had been stimulated, lightly panting.

His entire body hurt from his injury being moved. However, Jun YanZhi was currently at the height of his anger. He didn't have any gentleness. Wen Jing was pressed onto the bed by him; his face pale white, he couldn't help but let out a sound, begging for mercy.

"Towards me, do you feel even the slightest bit of......" Jun YanZhi was unwilling to give up and continued to ask, his voice containing resentment, pain, grievance, sadness, and all kinds of complicated emotions all mashed together, revealing a gaze that was similar to a beggar before it immediately turned to hatred.

"I do......"

The leg that was covered with injuries and wounds was pressed on. The hot body covered him.

Jun YanZhi didn't talk anymore and wrapped them both in the blanket without hesitation. Wen Jing let out a pained groan but didn't stop him. In the chaos, there were only the sounds of their intertwined breaths and the occasional moans of Wen Jing.

It hurts. It hurts. It hurts. Ah--

一A night without sleep.

Ultimately, the body's ability to hold up had a limit, especially since he was injured. After a few hours of being tossed about back and forth, Wen Jing finally couldn't stand it anymore. He quietly said: "Shixiong, take your time playing. I'm tired, so I'm going to sleep for a while."

Right after, his head dropped, and he fainted.

"Shidi?" Before falling into dreamland, he heard an anxious shout.

Once he had regained consciousness, the sky was already bright. Who knew how long had passed. Wen Jing moved his body. The pain seemed to have lightened. Light stretching movements, however, still caused some pain. Inwardly, he thought that not dying was already good. He slightly turned his head and got shocked.