CHAPTER 61 THE TRUTH

Such a big commotion came from the small courtyard. Naturally, the Gu Jing sect sent people to clean up the mess.The disciple who had welcomed them stood by Liu QianMo’s bed with a bitter expression, but he had to force a smile as he said: “This courtyard is already quite old. It just happened to be time to renovate a bit.”

He sighed after saying: “It is currently a time with many worries. Just now, when Elder Lu was discussing with the sect head, he also lost his sanity and started to fight. Fortunately, the sect head was there so it wasn’t too serious. However, he isn’t as lucky as cultivator He. His heart devil still has yet to lessen, and he is currently unconscious.”

Gao Xiao and Liu QianMo exchanged a glance. Gao Xiao said: “This time the demonic cultivator’s actions are truly strange, much different from before.”

That disciple very politely said while smiling: “The sect head knows that cultivator Jun got hurt and should rest tonight. He entreats cultivator Jun to take a look at Elder Lu first thing tomorrow morning.”

“That’s only natural. I will tell Jun shidi later.”

“Then, many thanks. Please temporarily make do for tonight. Tomorrow morning, we will tidy up another residence and invite you all to rest there.”

Gao Xiao and Liu QianMo quickly expressed gratitude.

Gao Xiao frowned but didn’t dare to say too much. He gently probed: “Your injury is much worse than your Jun shidi. How are you feeling?”

“They are all external injuries. He Ling and I have fought and battled since we were young. Being hit a few times by him was very common.” Liu QianMo laid down on the ground with difficulty, “However, walking around is a bit hard. Gao shixiong, help me pass on the message to Jun shidi, okay?”

“Okay.”

Gao Xiao walked out of Liu QianMo’s room and passed through the small, messy courtyard that was in ruins, walking towards Jun YanZhi’s room. When he passed by Wen Jing’s room, the door was open, and the lights were dim. Wen Jing held a jade token in his hands, his face deathly pale as he unwaveringly stared at it.

Gao Xiao felt that he was extremely weird and asked: “Jing shidi, what’s wrong?”

Wen Jing immediately snapped out of it and subconsciously closed his hand around the jade token. He stiffly smiled towards Gao shixiong: “Nothing.”

“I’m going to see your Jun shixiong. Has he gone to sleep? Do you want to go together?”

“He, he should still be awake.” Wen Jing’s fingers that were holding the jade token turned white, yet he smiled and said: “I’ll go later. Gao shixiong should go first.”

“Okay. Are you injured?”

“No, I’m fine.”

Wen Jing gently closed the door and opened his hand, revealing the jade token.

When he had returned to his room, this jade token was quietly lying on the table.

Wen Jing didn’t know how this jade token came in. He probed it with his Qi and looked. What was inside was something that he would’ve never guessed——

The last chapter of《A Calamity for All Living Things》.

Jun YanZhi returned to Hui Shi peak and found the bodies lying on the mountain. He silently sat for a night. When the disciples of the remaining peaks came to console him, they found that his whole body emanated demonic Qi without any sort of concealing. His identity was finally exposed.

Xi Fang was very crestfallen as he revealed the fact that Jun YanZhi was Yun Shaoyi. That year, in a moment of soft-heartedness, he took in that child. He was endlessly regretful.