EXTRA 1

After a night of chaos, pain, and excitement in the room, the sky gradually became clear, and Wen Jing knelt on the bed quilt, his body still shaking gently. Jun Yanzhi’s forehead touched his neck, his voice was a little deep and hoarse: “What did you give me last night?”

The bodies of the two are closely connected, and Jun YanZhi's member has not yet removed.

Wen Jing was trembling, but did not dare to lose his temper. He lowered his head and said, “I didn’t give you anything, you are drunk.”

Jun Yan’s heart is so distressed, but he can’t control the movement of his body, holding his waist and saying, “Are you cold? Let’s change our posture.”

Wen Jing reddened his eyes and lay down obediently, holding some quilts insecurely. Before long, a pair of slender arms were holding him from behind, pushing two people into the quilt.

“Did I scared you last night?” The voice breathed a bit, and it seemed a bit guilty of distress.

“No …” Wen Jing screamed, holding a hand on his waist, with a trace of crying, “Slow down, slower brother.”

Jun Yanzhi heard him cry, his heartbeat suddenly accelerated, his blood was raging like fire, the medicine effect rushed into his brain, and almost lost his rationality. He frowned, and increased his strength uncontrollably: “What the f*** is going on …”

Wen Jing couldn’t help sobbing, but his tears couldn’t help sliding down. Last night he was bullied by Jun Yan’s bully and couldn’t bear crying. Ben was counting on him to be fragrant and cherish, but he did not expect that Jun YanZhi’s change would intensify and he lost his mind several times.

“Head Master…” Jun Yanzhi’s consciousness was a little chaotic, and the snake skin on his body flickered. Wen Jing rolled over and squeezed tightly, biting his lips.

Wen Jing rubbed his neck, his body shaking like a leaf in the wind.

When two people started washing and dressing, it was an hour later.

The body was sore as if it was going to spread out covered with blue and purple marks, but just now it was treated by Jun Yanzhi, and the pain finally disappeared. Wen Jing rubbed his hair soaked after bathing, pursed his lips and glanced at the man who was standing and dressing under the bed.

He is still wearing a plain blue shirt, the hair on both sides is combed behind his head, tied with a light blue hairband of the same color as the long shirt, and fell straight to the waist.

It looks like a fairy.

Wen Jing’s eyes are sour. Brother Jun is really far-sighted.

It’s just his face is a bit ugly? Although it was Wen Jing’s remedy last night, the one who made the last profit was Jun Yanzhi … What was he unhappy about?

Jun Yanzhi pulled his clothes up, sat down and said gently, “What did you give me last night?”

Wen Jing slowly dressed and pushed completely: “I don’t know what you are talking about.”

Jun Yanzhi’s face does not change. He fiddles with the spikes of Wen Jing’s belt and slowly says: “I have the demon snake with a body that can resist 100 poisons. If the medicine is too strong, I will still end up with hurting you. “

Wen Jing wants to cry without tears. How ever such an important matter has never been mentioned!

He looked at Jun Yanzhi and said calmly: “Brother, what has happened to you for more than a year? I haven’t been embarrassed to ask, if you think that I look bad or you are not interested in sex, later we can also sleep separately. “