CHAPTER 34 THE PYTHON AND SENIOR BROTHER

In the early morning two days later, the sky was fuzzy and overcast. The Xun Yang mountain range was covered by light fog and light rain.

Wen Jing turned on his bed and hugged the giant python by his side.

The python comfortably rolled and revealed a white stomach, twisting itself and coiling around him.

The snake’s tail very naturally slipped in between his legs. It was only separated by the thin cloth of his pants.

Wen Jing blushed and pulled the python off: “The sky is bright now. I need to find Jun shixiong.”

The python didn’t move and coiled around his thigh. It’s head entered and explored inside his collar. It rubbed against his smooth shoulder.

It was very easy to get excited in the morning.

Wen Jing understood this principle.

However, a snake also was like this?

Wen Jing let him twist around for a while, not moving at all.

The other party didn’t feel anything. Playing by himself was pretty boring. The python stopped with resentment. When it could act spoiled, it just had to be an exterior that couldn’t let a person feel anything. When he could move people’s hearts, he had to be elegant and aloof. He couldn’t hold this little one and do reckless things——

Therefore, in life, since ancient times, it was hard to have the best of everything,

The python slide off his body. It coiled itself together and stared at him. Its head was slightly stretched out and seemed to be pitifully asking for forgiveness.

Wen Jing touched his head: “Go. Come back tonight.”

His tongue brushed past Wen Jing’s cheeks and neck. The snake’s head nuzzled against him for a long time before the python finally slithered out from the window. When it looked back, the youth had already gotten off the bed.

Wen Jing took out his clothing from the closet. He put on the clothes and then walked outside.

The giant tortoise squatted on the ground. Its four limbs were withdrawn into his shell, and his entire body was wet from rainwater. It strangely made people feel concerned.

Wen Jing quickly carried it into the house and wiped it dry. Then he carried a plate of little red fruits to feed it.

He then closed the door. He hurriedly went to Jun YanZhi’s house under continuous light rain.

The sky still wasn’t completely bright yet. The door that was closed gently and quietly shook without a sound.

Wen Jing shook off some of the rain from his body. Then he pushed open the door and entered.

The thin and tall man only wore a pair of pants, standing in front of the bed. His hair was already brushed. His upper body was bare, and his skin was smooth. His fine muscles weren’t buff or skinny.

He took a light glance at Wen Jing: “You came.”

Wen Jing slightly parted his lips. It took him a while before he finally lowered his head: “Shixiong, you should wear your clothes first. I’ll wait outside.”

As he talked, he retreated out.

Jun YanZhi bit his lip. He felt sour.

As expected, you just couldn’t get your cake and eat it……This elegant and handsome exterior was enough to move the little one’s heart, but he couldn’t eat anything. Just touching him was already extremely difficult.