CHAPTER 54

The autumn rain lowered the already cool temperatures, rubbing some of the more eager leaves red.

Duan Xuan was like a ghost. He had appeared next to Wen Jing out of nowhere a few times, coldly watching him practice the sword. Afterwards, he would quietly disappear. Wen Jing thought: If Duan Xuan didn’t scold people, then it was already the highest level of approval from him. It could move people to tears. It didn’t even need to be mentioned how happy he was.

Finally, when practicing the sword today, an extremely warm feeling suddenly swept throughout his body. With his spiritual Qi circulating, he felt like he was going to explode. He swiftly stopped and sat down to meditate. However, he still couldn’t suppress his headache.

After an indeterminate amount of time alternating between darkness and brightness, his mind suddenly became clear. His body was refreshed as if he had just bathed.

Without a doubt, he had already entered the Foundation Building stage.

In the past, the first person who Wen Jing would tell would be Jun YanZhi. He frowned then excitedly picked up the tortoise that was munching on fruits nearby: “I’ve reached the Foundation Building stage!”

The tortoise gave him a confused look that said: Don’t interrupt me eating.

Wen Jing didn’t care at all. He excitedly carried the tortoise to find Liu QianMo and report this good news. On the way, the entire mountain was full of frozen and red leaves. The valleys in between the mountains were pure white. Turns out, it had already snowed. 

Liu QianMo appeared extrememly calm. He smiled: “In a few days, I’ll take you to Yu Rong peak to record it. The main peak is really busy these days.”

“Something happened?”

“A few dozen disciples went insane again. Your Jun shixiong was invited to Yu Rong peak to save people. He hasn’t come back in over ten days.” Liu QianMo sat down and drank a sip of tea, his face revealing exhaustion, “Something happened to your Mo shixiong. He was saved by your Jun shixiong and had just woken up a few days ago.”

Wen Jing lowered his head and swallowed his saliva: “It’s already October now?”

“You were meditating and advancing to the Foundation Building stage so you don’t know the date. Snow fell a few days ago. It is almost November.”

Wen Jing stared at the ground in a daze.

“What’s wrong?”

“No, nothing. Hearing that something happened to Mo shixiong, I feel a bit, upset.”

Liu QianMo smiled and said: “During the day, when he was busying in the vegetable garden with your Gu shixiong, it just so happened that your second shixiong passed by and knocked him out with a punch. Your Gu shixiong received some outer injuries. It’ll be better in a day or two.”

“……En.”

Liu QianMo patted him on the shoulder: “Don’t think too much. With your Jun shixiong here, what are we afraid of? Even if ten thousand people went insane, he would definitely save us first. Shifu went out for a long trip. We’ll wait for him to come back to tell him about you entering the Foundation Building stage.” 

“Okay.” Wen Jing paused and then swallowed with difficulty, “Many thanks, shixiong has worked hard. I’ll first go and visit Mo shixiong.”