CHAPTER 75

“I don’t know. It should be someone from the Qing Xu Sword sect.” Jun YanZhi lowered his head and thought for a while before saying, “I am also only just guessing…… Heng Yang palace has two thousand years’ worth of history, and there’s no record of the《Five Elements Returning Sword Method》or its origins, so I have some suspicions. In fact, I don’t have any evidence at all.”

Wen Jing suddenly remembered something and asked, “Your original name is Zhangsun Shaoyi. Where did this surname come from?”

Jun YanZhi frowned, “I also wanted to ask you a long time ago. How do you know about the surname Zhangsun?”

Wen Jing thought, I have already been so intimate with him. There’s no need to hide anything anymore. Thus, he said, “My life’s experiences are a bit weird. If I tell you, you can’t think that I’m imagining things, okay?”

Jun YanZhi gave a smile that didn’t reach his eyes, “En.”

Wen Jing thought for a moment and then said, “As soon as I start talking about this, I will probably keep talking for quite a few hours. How about we go back and sit down before we talk.”

Jun YanZhi smiled and grabbed his hand, “Let’s go!”

The two people returned to the little inn. Jun YanZhi called the servants to bring up a jar of wine and a few plates of side dishes, wanting to drink with Wen Jing in the room. Wen Jing didn’t drink wine often and cautiously declined a few times. Jun YanZhi calmly and lightly said, “If you don’t drink, then I’ll feed it to you.”

With the way he said this sentence, Wen Jing’s face reddened.

After a few cups of wine had entered his stomach, Wen Jing tugged at his collar, starting to get a bit tipsy, “What I’m about to say is a bit incredible and unbelievable. After shixiong hears it, don’t treat me as an outsider or stranger.”

“En, I won’t treat you as an outsider or stranger. Tell me.”

Wen Jing then told Jun YanZhi everything from when he was young to now without leaving out anything. When talking about the time when he had stabbed Jun YanZhi, Wen Jing’s heart was filled with regret and sadness, but he was also afraid of bringing back his sad memories, so he paused and wasn’t able to continue.

Jun YanZhi saw him with his head lowered and his voice gradually becoming more and more choked up, so Jun YanZhi quickly hugged him as if he was acting spoiled, “At that time, you were incited by others to misunderstand and stabbed me. The fault doesn’t completely lie on you.”

Wen Jing pursed his lips and nodded his head. His face pale, he said, “My entire life, I……”

With a soft and warm body in his embrace and Wen Jing feeling so guilty and being so pitiful, how could Jun YanZhi stand the “I really wish to compensate you. I’ll do whatever you want. No matter what, I’m willing” feeling he was giving off? Thus, he temporarily didn’t want to hear the rest. He gently took off his clothes and said, “Since we are going to be together, there will be plenty of opportunities to make up for it.”

Wen Jing nodded his head with tears in his eyes and allowed him to push him down for another round.

Late at night.

Jun YanZhi hugged the sound-asleep Wen Jing and gently caressed the scars on his body.

In these past few years, who knew how many times he had such a dream. However, as soon as he woke up, nothing would be left.

Now that he had gotten him back, he was, no doubt, very happy and ecstatic. However, whenever he saw these scars, he would think of all the pain Wen Jing had suffered and felt pain from the bottom of his heart, making him want to cry.