CHAPTER 57 Your little chrysanthemum is cute

It felt as if a dark cloud was covering the room, making people uncomfortable. Wen Jing asked: “How do you plan to monitor me?”

Wanting him to tell the secret, of course he needed to monitor him. Otherwise, how would he know how many times he reported?

After thinking about it, Wen Jing was still a bit peeved. He stared at Jun YanZhi and said, “Shifu commanded that I can’t leave the house for three months. You only gave me one month of time……”

Jun YanZhi stood by the window with his hands behind his back and stayed silent. After a moment, a few small black dots flew by the window and spun around before landing in Jun YanZhi’s hand. He closed his hand and walked towards Wen Jing, who was on the bed: “Open your hand.”

“……What?”

“Token of love.”

Wen Jing’s anger surged as he said dryly: “What token of love?”

Jun YanZhi opened his hand. There were five small black things on his palm. Four of them immediately became alert and raised their heads. The last one, however, seemed to be unaware of the situation and was turning around in circles, only reacting after a long time.

Wen Jing slightly frowned: “……Mosquitoes?”

“Second rank demonic beast, Tian Wen. They live in the extreme cold of the north and are best at biting through barriers. They can also use poison.”

“You’re using them to monitor me?”

“Their spiritual awareness has already been opened. You can order them to do things……It’s just that one of them is a bit stupid. If you report me, these five mosquitoes will naturally tell me, but they won’t care about anything else. Give me your hand.”

Wen Jing didn’t dare disobey and stretched out his hand.

The five mosquitoes flew onto Wen Jing’s hand and simultaneously lowered their heads. Sharp needles immediately penetrated the skin, sucking blood.

“I ordered them to drink your blood once. In the future, they will recognize you.” 

“……En.”

“Five days later, I will set off to Gu Jing sect. I’ll tell shifu that I will take you with me.”

Wen Jing hesitated for a bit: “What are you going to do at Gu Jing sect?”

Jun YanZhi was silent for a moment before he coldly laughed: “Consider it as making trouble.”

He turned around to leave, but Wen Jing, who was behind him, said with some hesitation: “Jun shixiong, why do you want to be together with me? Is it because I used to admire you? In fact, there are countless people who admire you now……”

Jun YanZhi smiled: “Your little chrysanthemum is really cute.”

Wen Jing’s face reddened.

Jun YanZhi continued to evaluate: “Your body is like a little heater, easy to hold and feels good to touch. Very virtuous.”

Wen Jing threw a pillow: “Piss off! Scram for me!”

Wen Jing was put under house arrest and practiced the sword all day.

The《Yi Yang Sword Method》was a sword method associated with fire. It was made a few thousand years ago by a cultivator at the Nascent Soul stage. It was rumored that once it was practiced to the highest level, there were millions of ways to use it, and it was ever-changing. Its strength could rival the《Ku Mu Method》. Unfortunately, other than that cultivator, no one had been able to practice it to that level.