CHAPTER 53 RETURNING

“Rise!”

Mo Xuan[1] let out a long roar as it flew past a white cloud, it’s dragon head swaying gently. Until everything was settled, there were no more deaths. After Jun YanZhi had met with all the sect heads, the five great sects each organized their luggage to send the disciples back.

Finally on the back of the tortoise, everyone gradually quieted down.

Wen Jing with his head lowered found a quiet corner and sat down. He silently drew on the ground with a stick.

Jun YanZhi sat down next to him and asked gently: “Are you in a bad mood again?”

That voice which was as gentle as water made Wen Jing’s heart anxious. He quickly raised his head and said: “No, I’m not in a bad mood. Shixiong, there are a lot of people who want to talk with you. You should go greet them.”

Wen Jing quietly pointed to a group of disciples, who were watching him, not far away: “There are people you’ve personally saved in that group. They are waiting to thank you.”

He didn’t know how to describe his emotions. After secretly harming people then saving them, Jun YanZhi could even accept their worship and gratefulness with peace of mind. There was no way that one could not feel uncomfortable. It was as if a person first stole someone’s money then generously lent it to them.

Jun YanZhi whispered: “Shidi……that night, was I too anxious?”

Wen Jing blushed: “N, no.”

“……That’s good.”

Jun YanZhi was silent for a bit before he stood up and walked towards that group of people. Immediately, a dozen people surrounded him with joyful sounds, attracting many gazes.

Not only his thoughts but the thoughts of everyone around him were filled with him.

Wen RenMu watched from far away. Beside him, there were a few Tian Heng peak disciples. They looked like a bunch of ignored kids.

Wen Jing watched Jun YanZhi in a daze as he remembered his real name and the “十” mark on his back.

How could this man who had the temperament of an immortal have anything to do with the whole thing? No one would believe it. Not to mention, Wen Jing himself also felt that there was definitely a mistake somewhere in here even now.

Now that Jun YanZhi’s gaze wasn’t on him, he could get some air. Wen Jing stood up and gazed around. With his head lowered, he came to an unremarkable corner and looked at the fleeting snow mountains and the slowly dispersing white fog.

Just where was the mistake?

“Your shixiong is very busy.”

Suddenly, a male voice sounded next to him.

Wen Jing didn’t even turn his head: “Why doesn’t You shidi go join the fun?”

You Si had on a disagreeing smile: “He didn’t save me. Why should I thank him? Instead, look at Wen RenMu. It’s like he had his limelight stolen. He almost can’t keep his expression upright.”

“……You really do have a lot of free time.”

You Si smiled: “This counts as having a lot of free time? Wait for my news after we get back. I’ll take you to see a good play starring Wen RenMu.”

Wen Jing smiled: “What good play?”

“If I tell you, then it won’t be interesting. Basically, whenever I call you, come out with me at midnight, okay?”

Wen Jing couldn’t help but be interested: “You have to keep your word.”

The two people were excited. Wen Jing hadn’t been this relaxed in days. Chatting and laughing, his words became more and more unrestrained. You Si leaned towards him and inadvertently asked: “The night when Sky Balance sect had an incident, where did you and your shixiong go? I didn’t sleep that night and went to find you for a chat, but both of you weren’t there.”