CHAPTER 37 DO YOU LIKE SOMEONE?

Xi Fang said: “My Qing Xu disciples that have been accepted must have their spiritual root tested with the spirit stone. Currently, in these one thousand and three hundred plus disciples, there isn’t a single person with a heavenly wood spirit root. If other sects have a disciple with such high qualifications, their name would’ve already spread throughout the  Zhu Feng country.”

Lu ZhiShan frowned: “……If we can’t find anyone, then no one will be able to contain this demonic cultivator.” He talked while gazing at the youth that was lying on the ground.

Lu ChangQing: “Even so, things have already progressed to this point. Let’s retest the spirit roots of all the disciples in the sect.”

The female cultivator Qin Xiao of Huang Hua peak deliberated: “Elder Lu said just now that it must be someone with a very strong and rich wood spirit root. What if someone had a strong and rich wood spirit root but wasn’t a heavenly wood spirit root? Would that work?”

Lu ZhiShan: “Someone with two or three spirit roots naturally won’t have a very strong wood spirit root. What does fellow cultivator Qin mean?”

Qin Xiao slightly lowered her head and knitted her eyebrows together: “Nothing……Maybe I’m just thinking too much?”

A cold and serious female voice rang out: “Wasn’t the wood spirit root of that Jun YanZhi, from a few days ago, pretty strong and rich?”

Everyone turned towards the voice to see a woman around the age of 27-28, wearing white. She had a delicate beauty and skin whiter than snow. Her cheeks were similar to a white lotus on the water. It was actually Lu QingYun, who was the peak master of Wang Yue peak, that hadn’t spoken at all till now.

Qin Xiao smiled: “That’s right. When he emitted a light grass and wood fragrance, it made people feel refreshed.”

The other peak masters also remembered one after another. Shao Jun frowned and said: “There are many causes of a fragrance that is emitted from the body. It isn’t necessarily caused by a rich and strong spirit root.”

“However, that light wood fragrance was indeed pure.”

“What is his qualification? Is it two spirit roots or three spirit roots?”

Lu ChangQing: “Call him over here, and we’ll know.”

Xi Fang lightly stroked his beard without talking.

Lu ZhiShan who saw everyone in disputes, asked: “Since things are currently extremely urgent, what harm would there be to just call him here for a while?”

Xi Fang thought for a moment and then said to Zhu Jin: “From these days of watching Jun YanZhi, have you found anything?”

Zhu Jin hesitated for a long time before reporting what just happened outside the hall in a quiet voice.

Lu ZhiShan heard and lowered his voice: “Truly a bunch of nonsense. The incident of peak master Zhao was caused by a demonic cultivator controlling his consciousness. It had nothing to do with the fragrance that was perceived on the platform. The demonic cultivator used the power of thoughts to let people lose their reason. It does not require muttering any curses. Quickly call him over and let me see his spirit root.”

Xi Fang nodded: “Call him over.”

In the peaceful and quiet stone house, Wen Jing sat on Jun YanZhi’s bed, holding the tortoise. He fed the tortoise some food. The tortoise hadn’t come back here for half a year and was already a little unfamiliar with the place. He lied on Wen Jing’s leg, quietly chewing.

Jun YanZhi was half lying on the bed sideways. He watched him for a while and said: “I want to take an afternoon nap. Do you want to sleep?” He also secretly and slowly sent a wave of spiritual energy towards the tortoise.