CHAPTER 59 NORMAL PAIR?

Wen Jing hesitated for a while: “If shixiong can think like that, then that’s the best.”

“It’s already late now. You should go to sleep.”

“About shifu……”

Jun YanZhi pulled him to the bed: “The weather is cold today. I originally wanted to soak in warm water for warmth. I didn’t expect to be interrupted by you. Let me hug you for warmth like before.”

“I……” Wen Jing was stunned.

“Didn’t you want to be a normal pair of shixiong and shidi? Us being like this is being a normal pair of shixiong and shidi. “

Wen Jing swallowed his saliva.

Jun YanZhi quietly said: “We’ve passed many winters this way. Haven’t we?”

“I, no……”

Jun YanZhi caught his waist and pulled him into the blanket. Pressing on him, he slowly said: “Shidi, this is what our relationship is like. Could it be that you want me to treat and see you as Shao Yan or Jing Pin? I don’t know if you are pretending to be stupid or are truly stupid.”

His tongue entered and rampaged in Wen Jing’s mouth. Wen Jing couldn’t tell where the pain came from. Grabbing Jun YanZhi’s collar, he talked indistinctly: “Shixiong, tell me everything, okay?”

Jun YanZhi ripped off his clothes and harshly bit on his shoulder and thin collarbone: “Do you still dare to say that you don’t want to be together with me?”

“Who told you to not tell me anything?!” Wen Jing angrily roared.

The biting gradually became gentle and then it became kisses. His tongue slid over the green and purple bruises, slowly arriving at Wen Jing’s lips. As if he felt regretful of his actions, he tentatively sucked. The tongue in the mouth slightly moved, but there was no resistance. He became more bold and gently licked. Jun YanZhi’s eyes became slightly red. The long object directly entered deeply, hooking and entangling.

What he wanted wasn’t something so simple. 

The two people fell asleep while kissing. Or rather, by the end, Wen Jing’s mouth was already so numb that he couldn’t feel it anymore.

Morning, the next day at the breakfast table.

Between Jun YanZhi and Wen Jing were Liu QianMo and He Ling, each holding a bowl of warm porridge and quietly eating. Jun YanZhi always had a very educated and mannerly way of doing things. He politely exchanged some words with the Bei Yan peak disciples. Wen Jing saw the situation and also greeted them. Afterwards, he quietly swallowed.

His lips had already been treated by Jun YanZhi. Otherwise, with the way that his lips were red and swollen like sausages this morning, he definitely wouldn’t come out to see people. 

Compared to before, the atmosphere was surprisingly much more relaxed. The tension that used to spread in the atmosphere, as if swords were going to get pulled, and arrows were going to get knocked, disappeared. However, a bit of awkwardness appeared from nowhere.

Liu QianMo smiled as he said: “Last night, everybody slept well. Thus, the mood today is so relaxed.”

Gao Xiao replied: “That’s right. Fortunately, no one slept in the stable last night. 

He Ling snorted: “Even if he wanted to sleep in the stable, someone definitely wouldn’t be able to bear it.”

Wen Jing pretended that he didn’t understand anything and ate his food.

Jun YanZhi was very elegant while eating. He gently put down the empty bowl. There was no trace of food around his mouth or on the table. He slowly stood up: “It’s getting late. We should leave.”

You Si also stood up. Smiling towards Wen Jing, he quietly walked out the door.