CHAPTER 64 FOUND YOU

Leaving Raomu villa, Wen Jing took a detour and went to Gu Jin sect.

Red Maple sect’s Li QingRan was a prodigal son of a long standing and strong cultivation family. If Wen Jing wanted to associate with him, he needed some background. Thus, he rushed to recognize familial relationships with Lu ZhiShan.

Lu ZhiShan had gone crazy a few days ago and had been struck unconscious. Although he had been treated by Jun YanZhi, he was still unconscious. Later, because of the big tortoise’s death, Wen Jing had secretly ran back to the Qing Xu Sword sect. Hence, they only met today.

Wen Jing passed on the black token to Lu ZhiShan and slowly told him about the over ten years that he had spent with Lu YunFei. Of course, he didn’t mention the part about possession, nor did he mention the combination of love and hate that Lu YunFei felt towards Lu ZhiShan.

Lu ZhiShan gripped the Lu family token. Once he heard the name “Lu YunFei”, he felt a bit embarrassed and awkward as he fell deep in thought. When he once again opened his mouth, his voice faintly contained some sadness: “When your grandfather was young, I overlooked him, causing him to run away from home.”

Because of the guilt and regret that he had towards Lu YunFei, Wen Jing was kept by this older person’s side as he described all of Lu YunFei’s words and actions in detail. Lu ZhiShan quietly listened. He didn’t say much, only occasionally asking a few questions.

Wen Jing knew that this chance couldn’t be lost and began probing about the Heng Yuang palace incident.

“Why are you asking about Heng Yuang palace?”

“When grandfather was drunk, he once said that the massacre of Heng Yuang palace was completely different from the rumours. Two methods of Heng Yuang palace went missing, making him feel regretful even right before his death.”

These words were all bulls***, but Jun YanZhi had said that Lu ZhiShan knew some inside information. Lu YunFei was dead, so there was no way to verify anyway. No matter what, he had to get some words out of Lu ZhiShan.

“How did you hear about it?”

“It seems to be from a cultivator surnamed Li.”

Lu ZhiShan’s expression immediately became dark. He was silent for a long time before he asked: “What did you hear?”

Wen Jing cautiously muttered: “……I heard that Heng Yang palace was actually massacred by Gu Jing sect.”

“Nonsense!”

Seeing that Lu ZhiShan’s face was full of dark clouds, Wen Jing immediately closed his mouth like he was mute. It was only after a long time that Lu ZhiShan finally calmed down and slowly said: “Since you have already heard about some things, I won’t hide it from you. Except, this incident had nothing to do with the Gu Jing sect. Don’t speak about it randomly outside.”

“I understand.”

Lu ZhiShan cleared his throat: “That cultivator surnamed Li is a disciple under me. That year, he was unlucky and was involved in the Heng Yang palace incident, but it was only because he was deceived by someone. He had already repented long ago. Before he died, he had written a letter to me, confessing and repenting. Don’t go out and spread this. Otherwise, it’ll harm the reputation of Gu Jing sect.”

“Wasn’t Heng Yuang palace massacred by Yun Shaoyi?”

Lu ZhiShan sunk into silence for a while: “It has already been over ten years. What’s the use of mentioning it again? That Yun Shaoyi has already died anyway. Blaming it on him is much better than spreading it around openly.”