CHAPTER 56 ONE MONTH DEAL

Wen Jing heard the sound of clothes rustling. Jun YanZhi had taken off all his clothes and was leaning over.

Wen Jing suddenly became a bit scared, and his heart felt a bit sour. The person in front of his eyes was someone who he admired for this lifetime. He never thought that they would get together under these kinds of circumstances.

He looked at Jun YanZhi's elegant facial features and quietly said: "Shixiong, you used to be my god. In my eyes and heart, there was only you."

"......I know. The happiest time of my life were those years." Jun YanZhi paused for a moment before he caressed the bare and firm body below him.

His palm felt itchy. His member rose like a wildfire. Jun YanZhi thrust out his knee and slowly propped open Wen Jing's legs.

A thick, big, and hard object pressed against the opening of his little hole. Wen Jing's whole body was covered in a thin layer of sweat. He called out lowly with his voice unconsciously carrying a bit of pleading: "Shixiong, listen to me......"

"Don't be scared, shidi." He gently whispered by Wen Jing's ear while tightly holding him. The hard object rubbed back and forth, making him shiver.

"Shixiong, listen to me. If you let go of Hui Shi peak's people, I can overlook anything else. We can go back to the past. I'll cook for you and feed the big tortoise. Shixiong......"

Jun YanZhi didn't respond. The hard object slowly thrusted, squeezing in bit by bit.

Wen Jing felt like he was going to faint from pain. Both hands tightly clung to the light green hair ribbon that was binding his hands. His vision went black for a second: "Shixiong, do you have any difficulties? Tell me, okay?"

That object continued thrusting in and out.

Wen Jing couldn't help but struggle, moving around: "Jun YanZhi, I must have been blind back then to treat you so well!"

Jun YanZhi harshly pressed on him and lowered his head to block all his words.

"Jun YanZhi......Mm!"

What answered him was a kiss alternating between fierce and raging.

Suddenly, Jun YanZhi felt sharp pain from his toes. He turned his head around and saw the big tortoise desperately biting onto his toes. Its four limbs were randomly kicking as if it was angry enough to kill.

He frowned and wanted to shake the big tortoise off, but Wen Jing started to randomly kick as well.

"You dare! You dare hurt big tortoise! Jun YanZhi, if you dare to hurt it, I won't forgive you for the rest of my life."

Jun YanZhi's face was dark: "This is my tortoise."

"So what if it's your tortoise? When have you fed it?" Wen Jing angrily yelled, desperately pulling at the hair ribbon on his wrists, "Give the big tortoise to me. Only he knows that you are a bastard!"

Jun YanZhi pulled on the big tortoise's shell, yet the tortoise's mouth was still stuck on his toes, stubbornly biting.

His toes started to hurt more and more as if they were broken, but forcibly pulling would hurt the big tortoise. Jun YanZhi's face was black like charcoal as he spat out an unknown gas. The big tortoise slowly closed its eyes. Its bite became more and more loose as if it had fallen asleep.

"You......" Wen Jing watched him, stunned, "I used to mysteriously fall into a deep sleep. This was also because of you."

Jun YanZhi kept his mouth closed and didn't respond, tacitly agreeing.

"How many more things did you hide from me?" Wen Jing furiously yelled.

"No more."

"No more? I don't believe that there's no more." Wen Jing angrily looked at him, unable to catch his breath, "Jun YanZhi, I will definitely report you. Just you wait."

"I will wait. You can go report......" Jun YanZhi lowered his head and kissed him again, "I will let you report three times. If you have the ability to make others believe you, I'll let you deal with me however you want. If after reporting three times, no one believes you, then you must willingly stay with me. How about it?"

"......How could I win against you?"

"Shidi, I can't bear to force you. Don't let things become so complicated."

That object started to slowly thrust again inside his body.

"Jun YanZhi!" Wen Jing anxiously called out, "I accept! Come out first!"

Jun YanZhi stopped and lowered his head, gazing at him: "The time limit is a month."

Wen Jing was so angry that he couldn't talk as he looked at the person pressing on him.

A half had already been stuffed in, and he was still able to say "can't bear to force you?"

"Come out first! Untie me!" Wen Jing gritted his teeth.

That thing seemed to have thrusted once before it slowly pulled out, rubbing the small hole that was becoming red.

"Untie me." Wen Jing hurriedly closed his legs.

The light green hair ribbon was taken off. Jun YanZhi tied it into his raven black hair and once again wore a turquoise outfit. That elegant outfit combined with that light green hair ribbon made him seem like a heavenly immortal.

Wen Jing blankly stared, whispering: "Even I don't believe that he's the devil......"

"Shidi, wear some clothes." Jun YanZhi lightly said.

Wen Jing aggrievedly lowered his head and started to rummage through the bed for his undergarments. Then he held up the unconscious big tortoise: "When will it wake up?"

Jun YanZhi tapped the big tortoise's head.

Immediately, the big tortoise flipped over, looking around in confusion. Once it saw Jun YanZhi, it slightly paused for a bit, but then it seemed to have forgotten something and obediently squatted on the bed.

"It for......forgot?"

"It's a spirit beast. It originally can't clearly remember anything." Jun YanZhi indifferently glanced at him, "Once you've reported me three times, you have to be with me."

"............" Wen Jing lowered his head.

Jun YanZhi, you're so ruthless.

Struggling to report him was already extremely hard. Now, he had to scheme against him. However, if he couldn't bear to scheme against him or couldn't actually scheme against him, then he had to be with him.

This person was certain that he couldn't win against him.