CHAPTER 68

Duan Xuan walked to the edge of the cliff, standing with his hands behind his back. Suddenly, he disrupted the anger-filled discussions of the disciples, “All of you, return and rest. Also, no one is allowed to go to Wen Jing’s residence in the next few days, understood?”

Liu QianMo quickly replied, “Understood.” Then he quickly pushed Mo ShaoYan and the others. “It’s already late. Go back and sleep.”

Mo ShaoYan hesitated and asked, “Shifu, is Jing shidi really……”

Duan Xuan coldly responded, “Even if he really died, it was out of his own free will! Why are you guys feeling indignant for him? The person who should be killed is Jun YanZhi! All of you, go back and concentrate on practicing the sword. No one is allowed to continue thinking about such things.”

A sigh rang out as all the disciples fell silent. Duan Xuan jumped down from the cliff and flew away.

“How should we screw Wen RenMu?” After the disciples had their heads down for a long time, Gui XinBi finally opened his mouth.

“…………”

“Our cultivation level isn’t as high as him, and we also don’t have any dirt on him. We would need the help of God.” Mo ShaoYan sighed.

“Why do you feel the need to praise him? From what I see, he’s already narcissistic enough.” Gui XinBi coldly retorted.

Wen RenMu had always believed that humbleness was one of his strengths.

As someone with a one in a million heavenly wood spirit root, his cultivation level was the highest among all the younger generation disciples. Xi Fang and Lu ChangQing both had high hopes for him.

His appearance didn’t even need to be mentioned. He was handsome and tall; even people from the neighboring countries had heard that the Qing Xu Sword sect had a young and handsome cultivator with a wood heavenly spirit root called Wen RenMu.

To put it crudely, there were very few girls who wouldn’t admire him or blush upon seeing him.

Thinking like this was fine, but if he said it aloud, it would make him seem classless or uncultured.

For the past ten or so years, he had controlled his private life very well. Someone with his character was also hard to find. He believed that he had lived up to the six words “full of ambition with good character.” Men with his inborn status, talent, and appearance, which one of them wouldn’t be hugging one on the left and one on the right? They might even have taken all of the female disciples of the Sword sect into their harem.

Only he could still politely and tactfully reject the females who came to court him multiple times.

Since he needed to choose a dual cultivation partner, then naturally, he needed to choose one who was satisfactory in all aspects. Their talent, appearance, and reputation all had to be able to match up to his own. He wouldn’t even look at people who weren’t up to standard even if they threw themselves into his arms.

Finally, he had found someone who fit all the standards, and that someone was Wang Yue peak’s Ji KeQing. She had an ice variant spirit root, outstanding appearance, and a personality as cold as ice, practically never talking to male disciples. She was perfect in all areas and was the best choice for a dual cultivation partner.

Everything was originally going smoothly, but it was a pity. Jun YanZhi had to appear in the Qing Xu Sword sect.

His talent was on par with his, and his appearance was a level above his. Additionally, he had this gentle and elegant temperament, making it hard for people to be considered on par with him, only able to watch him from afar.