EXTRA IV

I’ve been counting for four months.

In the distance there is a small whirlwind in the hands of a seven- or eight-year-old boy who is hurlingly throwing the wind on the stone and drawing the wind blade.

Same as Xiaoxuan as a child.

The boy’s temperament is exactly the same as that of Xiaoxuan, but he is luckier than him. At the age of four or five, Xiaoxuan was picked up from the dead pile and accepted as an apprentice. Xiaoxuan no longer cares about him only after he has taught him the formula. He doesn’t care about it, he works hard all day, and he doesn’t care about other things.

The little boy’s head turned, and he seemed to see him. He thought about flying for a while and stood in front of Lu Zhen.

Lu Zhen smiled and said, “Your name is He Ling?”

“A disciple has met Shizu.”

His hair is messy and his clothes are a little dirty. Xiao Xuan’s temperament naturally doesn’t care about him … he can’t even manage himself.

Lu Zhen smiled and said, “Your Master is away. Is it difficult to practice?”

He Ling lowered his head and said, “Thank you Master for your concern, disciples can learn by themselves.”

It’s a bit like talking.

Lu Zhen had a meal in his heart, and he missed it like a wild horse that had lost his grip, and reluctantly smiled, “If you don’t understand, you can ask a few masters and ask me directly.” >

“Yes.”

Lu Zhen turned and walked away slowly.

Four months, why hasn’t he returned? He doesn’t even have a house outside. Where can he go?

I didn’t think about it before, and pushed him away in a panic, hurting him badly. Now thinking about it, I really regret it. I was a child raised by myself and was too harsh on him.

I thought he would come back in a few days when he calmed down, but it took him four months to think about it. Don’t you want to come back again?

Evening three days later.

“Master! Brother Duan is back, waiting in the hall, saying there is something I want to see Master!”

Lu Zhen was reading in the room. Suddenly I heard the big disciple making such a report. Suddenly, I let the book go: “I see, you go to eat first.”

“Yes.”

I’m finally back.

Lu Zhen’s palms were sweating slightly. He closed his eyes and calmed for a moment. He is not an ignorant person, and now Xiao Xuan has an unfavorable feeling for him, which is difficult to handle.

Wait and talk to him to see what he wants. If Xiao Xuan insists on …

Holding to the hall calmly, I saw a young man in black standing on the open ground from a distance. He looked aloof and cold, and looked at him with his lips pressed as soon as he entered the hall. It hurts people.

Lu Zhen couldn’t help the excitement of surging in his heart, sat down calmly, shook his fists, but didn’t know what to say.

Duan Xuan said slowly: “The disciples are returning this time to tell Master that in the future, if the disciples start to practice cultivation, will set off immediately and will not return.”

Lu Zhen was a little hesitant. He never thought he was going to do this. He heard that he wanted to break away from the relationship between the master and the apprentice, and his heart was even more painful. It is evil and cruel, and it is not accepted by the renown. "You must not have this intention … "