CHAPTER 77

Morning, the next day, the two continued on the road, one in front of the other. No one talked.

Wen Jing didn’t hate Jun YanZhi’s cold personality that was like an immortal. When he was little and hung around by his side, he had this elegant and ethereal appearance, as if he was from the Heavens. Not only was this appearance familiar, he liked it a lot.

However, he didn’t know why, but right now he didn’t want to talk to Jun YanZhi.

He also didn’t know what this counted as…… Was this a cold war?

At night, Jun YanZhi found a clean cave to rest in. With his back facing Wen Jing, he took off his outer robe. Wen Jing took out the big tortoise, which had stayed in the storage bag for a day, fed it some food, and enjoyed some fresh air with it. The big tortoise had slept for an entire day, so it crawled around the cave energetically.

Jun YanZhi silently moved over to him.

“Shidi……” His fluffy head rested on Wen Jing’s shoulder, and his long arms hugged him from behind.

“What do you want?”

Gentle, scattered kisses landed on his neck up to his ear before they also moved to his hair and cheek. He seemed to be enamored. Wen Jing originally felt a bit stuffy and uncomfortable. However, being kissed by him so gently, his emotions still involuntarily brightened a lot as he slowly turned the right half of his face over.

Jun YanZhi immediately leaned back and sucked on his lips.

The two adjusted their postures, hugging each other tightly, on the verge of losing control.

Wen Jing could feel his cheeks heat up, his head becoming more and more muddled. He somewhat dazedly and gently pulled open Jun YanZhi’s belt ribbon. His finger slid down along his smooth waist, his heart beating frantically, “Shixiong……”

Suddenly, Jun YanZhi grabbed his hand and felt a bit guilty, not daring to meet his eyes. He gently pushed him away, “Shidi, it’s getting late. Get some rest.”

Wen Jing instantly exploded!

He coldly stared at Jun YanZhi’s lowered head. His lips thinned more and more, “Shixiong…… No matter how good my temper is, I won’t let you play me again and again. Next time, you…… you will have to bear the consequences.”

Jun YanZhi originally had his head down in guilt, but hearing Wen Jing’s words, he immediately raised his head and looked at him with interest, “What did you say?”

You will have to bear the consequences?

Being looked at like this, Wen Jing instantly felt not as confident. He clenched his fists and said, “I am also a man. If you dare……dare to be like this again, you will have to bear the consequences.”

Even if he was disfigured, he couldn’t tolerate this!

Jun YanZhi stretched out his long arm and pulled him into his embrace, pulling open his clothes without allowing any rebuttal. His right hand went right for the crux of things, stretching into his pants and grabbing a certain part. His voice, however, was as calm as usual, “Shidi, you’re a bit shy by nature. It doesn’t suit you to do such things, hm? You will have to bear the consequences? When did you learn to say these kinds of words?”

His voice became quieter and quieter. His warm breath carried shameful words into Wen Jing’s ear, making him blush instantly.

This beast in human clothing, he did it on purpose……

Jun YanZhi’s voice didn’t contain the slightest hint of desire. Even his clothes were whole and unruffled. Wen Jing had never heard him say such straightforward words; his entire body was scorching hot. He struggled out of his embrace and said in a hurry, “Jun YanZhi, just you wait!”