CHAPTER 82

The narrow corridor was slightly cramped. Wen Jing cheekily shoved Jun YanZhi behind while passing first. He turned around calmly, yet was almost greeted with a protruding sharp corner to which Jun Yanzhi immediately used his hand to protect Wen Jing's head.

"Be careful...Don't let the stone get hurt," said Jun Yanzhi softly.

Wen Jing felt that Jun Yanzhi was flirting with him, yet he didn't know how to flirt back. So, he cleared his throat and said, "Those stones aren't as delicate as you, and neither are they as much of a crybaby."

Jun Yanzhi's complexion changed. He lowered his head. "I only cried a little more in those three years...," said him with some bitterness in his tone.

Wen Jing knew he had misspoken and was immediately filled with regret. He coaxed him with a bitter face, "All those were because of me. I'm in the wrong. Jun-Shixiong,..." pretty please don't cry anymore. If you cry again, I'll want to cry too.

As they were passing the corridor, Jun Yanzhi snuggled up to him and said softly, "Shidi, I've often been thinking these past few days, that maybe this was what I owe you in my last life. I received your feelings in the previous life, yet couldn't repay them. These three years of tears were what I'm giving back..."

The blue veins on Wei Jing's temple twitched slightly. Oh, how he so much wanted to smear mouse feces on his face. Just where did this thought come from, did he think he was Lin Daiyu? So, she paid back her debt by tears and he did too? Ain't he just called him 'Fairy Gege' that one time in their first meeting, was that become prophetic now?

Liu Qianmo anxiously called from the outside, "What are you two doing? Are you done yet?"

"We're done, we're done! We're coming out!" Wen Jing then said softly with a bitter face, "Shixiong, you can act however you want in front of me, but please keep your usual elegant immortal aura in front of others, okay?"

Jun Yanzhi stared down at him, then suddenly lowered his head and pressed him against the stone wall for a kiss.

This place was extremely narrow, and it has been quite a long time since the both of them have any intimate contact. Wen Jing abruptly felt a burst of feverish feeling surge up from his lower half, which was like a blaze, unbearably roasting his whole body. He couldn't help blushing, even the roots of his hair felt heated. Thus, he desperately pushed Jun Yanzhi away.

"... What are you doing?"

Jun Yanzhi bit his lips, but soon regained his pure, cold, and elegant look-even his gaze was clear and upright, "Eldest Shixiong is waiting outside. Let's go."

"En..."

Wen Jing lowered his head and led the way.

It was the right place and the right people, but not the right time. If it wasn't for Liu Qianmo being outside, in this place he and Jun Yanzhi would have...

"We're done, we're done! We're coming out!" Wen Jing then said softly with a bitter face, "Shixiong, you can act however you want in front of me, but please keep your usual elegant immortal aura in front of others, okay?"

Jun Yanzhi stared down at him, then suddenly lowered his head and pressed him against the stone wall for a kiss.

This place was extremely narrow, and it has been quite a long time since the both of them have any intimate contact. Wen Jing abruptly felt a burst of feverish feeling surge up from his lower half, which was like a blaze, unbearably roasting his whole body. He couldn't help blushing, even the roots of his hair felt heated. Thus, he desperately pushed Jun Yanzhi away.