CHAPTER 67 WEN JING DIED

The situation instantly changed.

When the huge tower spun in the air, it covered the sky and blocked out the sun, but when it landed on the ground, it was rather small and delicate and was able to be held in one’s hand.

Jun YanZhi just held the huge tower in a daze. He currently didn’t have any threads binding him. The surrounding people couldn’t take him down. No one dared to act rashly. They held their swords and watched. The situation had come to a deadlock.

Jun YanZhi quietly asked: “Shidi is in this tower?”

Xi Fang almost messed up his positioning and expression from the sudden changes. His voice lowered as he responded: “That’s right.”

“What’s inside? Samadhi True Fire?”

“……True fire that burns continuously and endlessly until he turns into ashes.”

Jun YanZhi’s pupils immediately changed. Under the sunlight, that pair of pupils was practically half transparent, becoming a very light amber color. Everyone felt fear rise from the depths of their hearts. They tightened their grips on the swords in their hands one after another one, and those who were timid even blurted out: “What are you going to do?”

Jun YanZhi threw the Punishing Immortal Tower up in the air and picked up his long sword, violently slashing.

Xi Fang shouted: “You can’t!”

A deafening “clang” appeared in the air. With their heads ringing, the disciples quickly complained and covered their ears. The echoes rang in their heads for a long time before gradually dissipating. The black tower fell onto the ground without any damage just like before.

Jun YanZhi motionlessly stood in one spot, the injuries on his chest and abdomen bleeding profusely, but it was like he didn’t feel the pain. He only stared blankly.

“If you damage the Punishing Immortal Tower, then your shidi’s life will be in danger.” Xi Fang said.

Jun YanZhi held the tower and slowly revealed some fear: “How do I save him?”

He was always elegant and calm in front of people. Even under extreme pressure, his expression didn’t change. Even when he was bound by the Punishing Immortal Tower just now, he hadn’t revealed any fear. Now, the gaze that he used to look at Xi Fang actually contained some begging.

Liu QianMo and He Ling somewhat couldn’t bear to look at him.

Xi Fang slowly said: “If you let yourself be captured, I’ll go back and think of a way.”

His words hadn’t finished yet when two waves of sword Qi struck towards Jun YanZhi from behind him. Dust and stone flew. Wind blew violently. However, Jun YanZhi didn’t want to dodge. He looked at Xi Fang and quietly said: “If you can save him, I’ll let you deal with me however you want.”

Instantly, the two waves of sword Qi landed on Jun YanZhi’s shoulders. Fresh blood burst out! The black tower fell onto the ground.

Liu QianMo couldn’t hold back and shouted: “This is a stalling tactic. Don’t believe him!”

He Ling’s angry voice sounded: “Jing shidi sacrificed his life to save you, and this is how you repay him?”

Xi Fang expressionlessly mouthed incantations. The Punishing Immortal Tower flew in the air, spinning and slowly becoming large.

Seeing that the black tower covered the sun like a disk, a white figure suddenly rose up, flew towards the faraway mountain range, and loudly said: “Jun YanZhi, Jing shidi once said something to me. It was about you. Do you want to know?”