At the age of sixteen, it is indeed too early to retire from the society and live a life of marriage and retirement...

No, it is too early!

This makes a group of black bachelors feel embarrassed.

Dazai Osamu's ability to hide from surveillance is top-notch, and Hyakkimaru has a keen sense of surveillance, so that the two played in Yokohama for more than a week without the slightest sense of crisis of defecting. When Zhongyuan Zhongye caught the two angrily, he saw them queuing up to buy crepes, his eyes darkened with anger, and he yelled: "You two bastards! How dare you go shopping and dating in such a leisurely way!!!"

Hyakkimaru, who was scolded, was queuing up to pay for the crepes, and "looked" at him dumbfounded.

【Zhong also? ]

[Why did Zhong Ye call me an asshole? 】

Hyakkimaru admits that he has no working relationship with Hong Kong gangsters.

It's very simple, Osamu Dazai got him involved, and Nakahara was also blown up by Osamu Dazai.

Osamu Dazai holds the crepe that his lover spent his own money to buy for him, not to mention how sweet it is. He ate the ice cream on the crepe and liked the travel guide provided by Brandon Jesso.

"Chuya, you are so annoying. You have been chasing after us. Hyakkimaru and I wanted to take a good look around Yokohama, but your people ruined it." It seemed that he didn't see the mafia surrounding him, and the gravity manipulators of Hong Kong gangsters. , Dazai Osamu said lightly, "You guys can't catch me."

Nakahara Nakaya heard it, and suddenly thought of Dazai Osamu who was so busy some time ago that he didn't have time to accompany Hyakkimaru at all. I understand three points. In fact, he also had a premonition that Osamu Dazai would leave Gang Hei sooner or later, because Hyakkimaru hates villains, and the two had to make a choice if they wanted to be together for a long time. I have found my home.

and many more.

This has nothing to do with you stuffing him with dog food!

Nakahara Chuya said with a dark face: "Osamu Dazai, do you know what order the boss gave?"

The crowd in front of the mobile crepe stall fled in all directions, leaving an open space, and the crepe boss standing in the stall was about to Crying out, wanting to run away, but also reluctant to part with my booth

Dazai Osamu was wearing a sand-colored windbreaker, holding a crepe in one hand, and a Hyakkimaru in the other. His kite-colored eyes were smiling, radiant, and seemingly bottomless. Even though the bandage was removed from his face and there was no hemostatic gauze that often appeared, this person was still Osamu Dazai, a quasi-gang black cadre standing in the sun and exuding malice.
"It's nothing more than offering a reward to me, hunting me down, and then taking me back and continuing to work for him."

Osamu Dazai took another bite of the ice cream, feeling his mouth was cold.

It is winter now.

He gave Hyakkimaru, and Hyakkimaru is not afraid of cold and heat, so he helped him get rid of the crepes, and left the hot omelets for Dororo to share. The two of them eat a crepe, as close as they want close.