Milan, You Were Great

The next morning Y/n had woken up before Pierre. He found her sitting on the small balcony of his apartment. He knew he was going to tell her about Wednesday sooner or later so he best do it sooner.

Pierre: Good morning
Y/n: Morning, there's coffee in the kitchen for you.
Pierre: Thanks but first I need to tell you something.
Y/n: Oh? Sit then.
Pierre: So the reason I went for a run was to clear my head. The team was mad that I walked out of the press conference and they didn't care about the reasoning being Abbie and her questions so I either had to give up media for the French Grand Prix or meet with Abbie on Wednesday in France to make up for the lost interview.
Y/n: So you're telling me that her instigating drama in our relationship wasn't reason enough to put an end to the conference? Wow. Well seeing as you weren't really given a choice I assume that Wednesday we're going to France?
Pierre: We have to go Tuesday. We'll take the last flight out though. I best be there Wednesday morning just in case.
Y/n: Okay, that's fine. We've had a lovely week and there's still this weekend so let's not ruin it. How about we go for a nice lunch and maybe we can run together next time?
Pierre: Sounds like a plan. Run before lunch or after?
Y/n: What kind of a question is that?
Pierre: Okay so before it is. I'll get ready in the bathroom, you can take the room.
Y/n: Thank you

The tow of them headed for a run which please Y/n as she too enjoyed being able to clear her mind and be in the fresh air. She didn't even notice how far ahead she was until she heard her phone and saw that Pierre tagged her in a story:

@pierregasly

She stopped in her tracks and turned to Pierre

Y/n: Again I wonder how I'm not the racer but you are?! Keep up!
Pierre: Don't forget I ran yesterday too! I'm tired!
Y/n: You literally drive 300km/hour for 3 consecutive days every second weekend but a run two days in a row is tiring!
Pierre: Hey! That's different! I get it, you're fit!
Y/n: Haha, okay let's get going again. I would actually prefer to eat lunch when it's lunchtime.
Pierre: Oh ha ha. Let's see you beat me home.

Pierre picked up his pace almost to a sprint as he ran down the road in the direction of his apartment. Y/n reacted as quickly as she could but was just too slow, he was already a fair way ahead.

Y/n: CHEATER!
Pierre: SORRY! I CAN'T HEAR YOU FROM BACK THERE!

Y/n ran as fast as she could but saw Pierre turn into the building of his apartment.

Y/n: Ah! You- suck! Gave- me- no- warning!

They were catching their breaths in between their laughs. Pierre opened the apartment door and they went inside. Y/n immediately fell onto the couch exhaling very dramatically.

Pierre: Who's the slow one now?
Y/n: Shut up

He walked over to her and lifted her head up sitting in such a way that it could rest on his legs.