Love in the Stars

It was early Saturday morning and when Y/n woke up she felt for Pierre who wasn't anywhere. She went downstairs and saw the brunette by the stove. Smiling, she went up behind him and wrapped her arms around him.

Pierre: What are you doing?
Y/n: I missed you.
Pierre: haha, it wasn't even an hour since I left the room.
Y/n: Still. What you making?
Pierre: Pancakes.
Y/n: Ohhh yay!

Y/n moved and went and sat on the counter next to where Pierre was working.

Y/n: So, any plans for today.
Pierre: Not really. What were you thinking?
Y/n: Not sure. We could-

Charles: -no need to make plans. I want us to spend the day on the water. I'll get the boat set up and we can just relax today.
Y/n: That sounds awesome!
Pierre: Agreed

Pierre set the pancakes down on the table as he sat and Y/n and Charles joined him.

Y/n: Where's Arthur?
Charles: Probably still sleeping. You know how he is.
Y/n: Ha yeah.
Pierre: So Y/n, would you mind if I posted some of the pictures from yesterday?
Y/n: Not at all. Why you asking?
Pierre: Just privacy reasons.
Y/n: Nonsense. Everyone already saw you were with me yesterday. They know we're 'besties' right? She winked at him
Pierre: Yeah.
Charles: Besties with benefits.
He winked at them before walking off to go and get ready.
Y/n: CHARLES!

****
________________________________
@PierreGasly

****________________________________@PierreGasly

⚫️⚪️

⚪️⚫️👤@Just_Y/n

⚪️⚫️
👤@Just_Y/n

Back to our regular shenanigans before Austria. 😜

@CharlesLeclerc: That was a decent pillow fight
💬@Just_Y/n: That was abuse!
💬💬@PierreGasly: Nah, you laughed😂

@Just_Y/n: Best day ☺️ Thanks for coming back!
💬@PierreGasly: I told you I won't abandon you.

@GasFan101: There's no way they aren't dating! How he looks at her 😩

@SummersFan: Officially rooting for this to happen!
💬@Just_Y/n: You are everywhere. Truly dedicated😂

@Maxverstappen: @CharlesLeclerc @PierreGasly did you guys win?
💬@PierreGasly: Obviously
💬💬@MaxVerstappen: Lovely!👏🏻
💬💬💬@Just_Y/n: No! Don't encourage the abuse!

~Load more comments~
________________________________

Later that day the gang had all headed out onto Charles' boat. Charlotte and even Carla joined today. Given tight schedules it felt like forever since Y/n had seen the girls.

Wearing a simple olive green bikini Y/n lay in between Charlotte and Carla on the deck. The sun felt lovely on her body. A couple moments later she felt a coolness over her.

Y/n: Again? In my sun.
Pierre: It's a boat day and you aren't wet. We're changing that.
Y/n: Not again... please no!
Pierre: I won't drag you in like the beach day. I'll simply stand in your sun until you decide to get in.
Y/n: Fiiiiiinne! Let's go.

Pierre jumped straight in while Y/n sat on the side.

Y/n: No! It's cold!
Pierre came closer to her talking softly now so only she could hear him.
Pierre: Come on ma Chérie. A little swim.

His voice gave her goosebumps and she nodded as Pierre helped her into the water. She wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms draped over his shoulders and he held her close. Y/n could feel her heart beating faster. She began to speak softly to him:

Y/n: I'm taking you somewhere tomorrow. Be ready.
Pierre: Oh, a surprise?
Y/n: Yes. I want to talk.
Pierre: I'll be ready.

He pulled her in gently kissing her before hearing a collective "Aww" from the boat. The two pulled away and turned towards the boat.

Arthur: Awww! Cute but gross, get a room you two!
Carla: Shut up Arth! You guys are too cute!

The two looked at each other before laughing and deciding to get out and join everyone else. The rest of the day involved dinner at sundown, dancing, music and lots of pictures.

They had decided to spend the night on the boat given that there was enough sleeping space. Once everyone had gone to bed, Y/n crept out to the deck and lay on her back watching the stars.

"Can I join?"
Y/n: Always.
Pierre: Everything okay?
Y/n: I just love the peace associated with stars.
Pierre: Not what I meant exactly.
Y/n: I know. Everything is okay. Luca is no longer a worry of mine, nor Damon. I know what I want now and I intend to keep my mind made up.
Pierre: You know what you want?
Y/n: Mhm
Pierre: Can I?

Y/n turned her head towards Pierre. They looked into each other's eyes for a while before Y/n moved in and kissed him.

Y/n: You can... just not now. For now let's just stay like this.

She moved closer to him and he took out his phone.

Y/n: What are you doing?
Pierre: You want to stay like this? We'll need a permanent reminder. After all our first night under the Monegasque stars was the night I realized I loved you. I won't let this night be forgotten.

He took a quick photo and they cuddled close. Only once Y/n had fallen asleep did Pierre carry her back to their bed. He gave her a soft kiss before wrapping his arms around her and falling sleep.

________________________________
Authors Note
Hey there, this isn't really important and was probably self explanatory but for the Instagram posts, the replied comments will be indicated with 💬 and no longer the arrow. (It's just easier 😅) and Thanks for the support on this story! I'll keep posting as much as possible. Please remember I'm always open to requests/suggestions or even ideas.
Xxx