Panic in the Paddock

Time skip to after FP1

As the session finished the guys had gone to all their necessary interviews and Y/n stayed in Pierre's garage.

It was warming up for the afternoon so Y/n decided to go grab a drink in the Paddock while she waited for Pierre to return.
She headed out the garage through the 'corridor' and ended up right in front of the Alpha Tauri motorhome in the Paddock.

Once she had orientated herself she headed for the hospitality centre, stopping here and there for a photo with fans she never even knew she had. Turns out being posted with F1 drivers comes with a price, not that she minded it one bit. As she walked down the Paddock she felt an arm grab her waist and pull her behind a wall.

Startled, she looked up and her eyes met his. She stared into them, they were just as cold as always and he was still wearing that devilish grin. She wanted to fight, she wanted to run, she just wanted to react but her senses failed her. She stood frozen with the man she'd hoped to never see again right in front of her:

Damon: Hello sweetheart.

Y/n opened her mouth to respond but nothing came out. She was terrified right now. She was helpless.

Damon: Didn't except to see me, did you?
Y/n: Wha-wha- what are y-y-you...
Damon: You didn't really think I was kidding when I said you weren't done hearing from me did you? I said. I wanted. to talk.
Y/n: B-bu-but h-h-how...
Damon: It was obvious you'd be here. And if this is about my sentence... turns out a sentence appeal for a break in where nothing was stolen, nor anybody injured, and on top of that it's a first time offender, is much easier than one thinks.

Y/n was now crying quietly.
Y/n: Leave m-me...
Damon: Where's the point in that? Even if I did, you're not hidden here, I know exactly where you'll be.
Y/n: P-please go... Leave me alone.
She had her eyes closed so to not see him.
Damon: Aw come on now, I want to talk. I think you need to be reminded of how much fun we can have together.
His face was now mere inches away from hers, his hand was in her hair and his body was practically leaning on hers.
Y/n: Fuck you Damon!

Y/n managed to break free with every bit of failing strength she had. She ran fast down the Paddock, tears streaming down her face. She was so scared right now that she didn't even pay attention to her movements. It wasn't long before she ran straight into someone.

Y/n: S-sorry! I'm so sorry!
Pierre: Y/n?
Y/n: PIERRE!

She threw her arms around him and buried her face in his chest sobbing. Confused but greatly concerned Pierre put his arms tightly around her. One around her body on on her head.

Like this:

Pierre: What's happened?

Max (who was walking with Pierre) whispered to Pierre: "Should I leave?"
Pierre silently shook his head.

Y/n eventually pulled back slightly and gained enough strength to talk.

Y/n: He- he's here. He just- he wanted to-

Pierre saw her struggling and pulled her in tightly again kissing her forehead.

Pierre: Who?

Y/n turned her head and noticed he was heading this way, she quickly pulled tighter in to Pierre. Pierre looked up and saw a man headed their way. It wasn't long before he put the pieces together and whispered to Y/n:
"Damon from Jimmy'z?"

Y/n didn't respond but her body tensed up as the words left his mouth and Pierre knew that meant yes. He handed her into Max's arms and instructed him to get her out of there. Max did as told without questioning and headed for the Red Bull motorhome. Pierre made eye contact with Damon and walked off towards security.

Security: Mr Gasly?
Pierre: Afternoon. That man over there is a problem. He's harassed a girl.
Security: We'll have him removed immediately.
Pierre: Thank you. Make sure he doesn't have access for the weekend.
Security: As you wish...

Pierre walked off in the direction of Red Bull as he noticed the security guards heading towards Damon...
***