Just Friends

Pierre: It's Y/n. She's gone.

Charles: Gone? What do mean? Pierre what happened?
Pierre: I wish I knew... apparently she ran out after Albon's crash.
Charles: Oh no... it was probably too much for her... she probably tried to go home.
Pierre: Maybe. I'll go check there and I will phone you with an update.
Charles: Okay, I'll check the paddock and ask around.

The two of them headed off in their directions. Pierre eventually made it to the house and knocked loudly.

Pierre: Y/n?! Are you here?

When there was no answer after the third attempt he phoned Charles.

She's not here mate.

What? She has to be, she's not here and nobody has seen her around.

Shit. Don't worry Charles we'll find her.

Pierre hung up and immediately went searching for Y/n. As he walked along the one road he heard crying.

Pierre: Y/n?
Y/n: P-Pierre?

At this he immediately went down to her and wrapped his arms around her. She leaned into him as if for support.

Pierre: What are you doing here? Charles was so worried... I was so worried.
Y/n: I'm sorry Pierre. I tried, I really did. I just couldn't do it.
Pierre: Hey that's okay. You took a big step today and I'm proud of you for it. I really never expected that.
Y/n: Thanks, and I only did it because of you. I don't know how but you just made it seem possible.
Pierre: Me? Well, I believed in you. Now can we go back to Charles at the motorhome. He's probably calling the police by now.
Y/n: haha yeah sure.

They stood up and Pierre kept an arm around her shoulders as they made their way back to the Paddock. He felt her tense up as they entered and he tightened his grip around her. He didn't care that everyone was watching him walk with her, he just cared about her happiness right now. He spoke with her, distracting her. He made sure she got to Charles feeling happier...

Pierre: Special delivery mate.
Charles: Y/n! Are you okay, come here.

Y/n found herself hugged by Charles. Immediately she felt at peace.

Y/n: I tried Charles. I wanted to do it for you and for Pierre.
Charles: I know, and you'll get there. I'm just glad you're okay.
Pierre: I'm gonna go... I'll see you guys tonight.
Y/n: Pierre.
Pierre: Yeah
Y/n: Thank you. I needed you and you were there.
Pierre: I'll always be there for you, y/n.

——————————
Later that night
——————————

Y/n and the guys sat watching a movie when her phone started lighting up.

Y/n: Haha! Pierre look at this.

________________________________
@F1gossip_wag

👤@pierregasly @Just_Y/nPierre Gasly seen with Y/n Summers

Pierre Gasly seen with Y/n Summers. New couple alert?

@LeclercFamFan: No ways!!! But they could just be family friends though even though they're the cutest!
@hater323: Of course she's now trying with Pierre. You'd think using one for publicity was enough.
  ↳ @LeclerSummers: You just wish it was you, didn't you😂keep crying why don't you.

~Load more comments~
________________________________

Pierre: Well it's a nice photo.
Charles: I could see it...
Arthur: Me too
Pierre: Haha! What?
Y/n: You cannot be serious? We're just friends!
Charles: We are serious, everyone probably can. This post would be exhibit A if this was a debate.
Y/n: Aaaannd that's where I say goodnight... haha you're too much. See you guys in the morning. Goodnight.
Pierre: Night.

Charles: So Pierre? Y/n?
Pierre: No ways mate. She's just a great friend. Plus she's like your sister.
Arthur: The exact reason why he doesn't mind. It's you, Pierre.
Pierre: Yeah I'm also gonna go now. You guys are not thinking clearly tonight. Me and her are just friends.