Time to Kiss and Tell

Pierre: Y/n?!
Y/n: P-Pierre...

Pierre: Where are you?
Y/n: I don't know, some bus stop on the way to the hotel.
Pierre Okay stay there, I'm on my way.
Y/n: Pierre, I'm not sure I can stay... I'm worried he comes. Pierre I'm scared.

Pierre immediately picked up the pace without hanging up the phone.

Pierre: Wait Y/n, I'm not far.
Y/n: Okay... I'm sorry for always needing saving... and that you're always the one saving me.
Pierre: I will save you as much as you need.
Y/n: Really? ... Pierre?

Y/n felt someone turn her around.

Pierre: Always.
Y/n threw her arms around him. The two stood embracing in the rain.
Pierre: Let's get you to the hotel shall we?
Y/n: Okay...

Eventually they made it into Pierre's room and had dried off. Pierre was getting ready to go and let Charles know Y/n was safe when she came out the bathroom calling for him.

Y/n: Pierre? Before you go, I know I've said it a lot but thank you for always being there for me. I've never really had someone quite like you in my life. I didn't even know there were still people like you out there. So thank you...

Pierre walked up to her and brushed her hair behind her ear.

Pierre: I will always be here for you Y/n. No matter what...

Her eyes met his and before she knew it he had closed the gap between them and their lips had met. She never had a kiss feel so right in her entire life before. This was the guy she had been waiting for... this was who she needed.

They had remained like that until Pierre pulled back explaining how he hated to leave right now but he needed to sort something out. Y/n watched as he closed the door and then she went to lie down on the couch in her thoughts:

"Had she really just kissed Pierre? Why did it feel right... had everyone been right about them? What now? What would Charles say?"

At this thought she realized it was time she spoke to him. She would find him in the morning but for now she was exhausted and decided to call it a night.

————————
Pierre POV
————————

As I made my way to Charles' room I couldn't get the fact that I had just kissed Y/n out my mind. I had always thought she was different but I never expected to feel this way about her let alone anyone...

I had to push those feelings aside as I knocked on Charles' door. Almost immediately it opened.

Charles: Did you find her?
Pierre: I did. But we need to talk.
Charles: Come in, what's up?
Pierre: What happened that she ran out?
Charles: We had a pretty bad fight, and we never fight. I finally confronted her about the lies but all she had to say was that she hasn't lied once. I don't know what's happening to her.
Pierre: Mate...
Charles: What do you know that I don't?
Pierre: It's a long story... are you sure you want to hear it from me?

#TW: Assualt (I'll indicate where it ends - skip until there if uncomfortable)#

Charles: I cannot even think to talk to Y/n right now. So yes.
Pierre: Okay... well basically the break in happened right but it wasn't just anyone. You know how it was Luca and his friend Damon. And that Luca got off on a warning but Damon was placed into custody. Well Y/n protected Luca. She lied and said she never knew him.
Charles: What did Luca even want there?
Pierre: To scare Y/n into keeping quiet. She's had threats for weeks...
Charles: That explains the bruise but not why she must keep quiet. What aren't you telling me?
Pierre: I don't know if it's my place-
Charles: -Pierre spit it out!
Pierre: She was assaulted by Damon! The night before you guys left! That's why Arthur stopped you from saying bye to her! She never came home that night! Luca doesn't want her going to the authorities!
Charles: What?! You mean she was ra-
Pierre: -Yes! Jeez Charles how much more do you need!
Charles: Why didn't she tell me! I would kill that bastard!

#END OF TW#

Pierre: That's exactly why she didn't tell you.
Charles: She should've told me. After everything we've been through, I'm practically her brother! I have to know these things! I- I gotta think. Just leave me for a bit please.
Pierre: Okay mate, but you should know she is really scared right now. Damon came to the paddock today. He confronted her. That's why she was crying.

Before Charles could answer Pierre had left. When he got back to his room he noticed Y/n had fallen asleep on the couch. He gently picked her up and carried her to the bed and gently kissed her forehead before moving towards the couch.

Y/n: Pierre?
Pierre: Shh, sorry I didn't mean to wake you. You should be on the bed.
Y/n: You can stay here you know.
Pierre: Are you sure?
Y/n: Yeah.

Pierre climbed into the bed next to her and Y/n immediately cuddled up to him.