Jimmy'z

~ SURPRISE!

Y/n jumped up in her bed at this, not knowing who it could be.

Luca: Wake up! I got you something.
Y/n: Luca? What the?

She looked at her phone and saw it was 8 in the morning.

Y/n: You weren't supposed to be back till tomorrow?
L: Yeah well it was your birthday yesterday and I wasn't here for it, so to make up for it I'm taking you out tonight.
Y/n: Oh? Um, okay.
L: Now come, Arthur let me in and said there's breakfast for us, let's go I'm hungry.
Y/n: I'll be there in a bit.

She got up and got ready for the day, confused as to why Luca actually came back early. She knew nothing as simple as her birthday was going to bring him back.

Y/n: Morning Arthur, Luca? Can we talk?
L: Um, okay, yeah.

Y/n: Why did you come back early?
L: I told you, I'm taking you out tonight.
Y/n: But, it just seems so unlike you.
L: Just be ready at 5 and don't be late. Oh and try not wear the same thing as always, maybe lose the flower necklace too, wouldn't want people thinking I'm with a preppy girl... try a choker instead.

Before she could respond he left. Y/n was very confused but knew that when Luca told her to do something it was best to listen. So later that night she got dressed into a black dress and heels. She put on the only choker she had and headed for the door.

Charles: Y/n? You look...
Y/n: Insane? Yeah I know...
C: What's with the change?
Y/n: I- well I just felt like it.
She lied, she knew Charles wouldn't want her dressing for Luca.
C: Okay, um we're leaving early tomorrow so we'll be in bed by the time you're back and we'll probably gone before you're awake.
Y/n: Okay, be safe. I gotta go now so I guess I'll see you on the screen.

She smiled and left without another word and went to Luca's place.
L: Damn you look good, and you're on time for once. We're going to Jimmy'z, a couple people will meet us there.
Y/n: A club? Luca... it's not really my scene.
L: Stop whining, it'll be fun.

They headed to the club and the night was one filled with drinking and loud music and Luca's friends; and Y/n didn't like not being in control. They all ended up around a table and Y/n sat down next to Damon, one of Luca's friends. Luca had gotten up and left the two of them.

Damon: So, y/n? Where have you been?

He moved closer to her making her uncomfortable. Y/n tried to shift away but he put his arm around her. Helplessly she looked for Luca who was talking with the bartender.

Y/n: Busy.
Damon: That's too bad...
Y/n: Yeah. Um- it's late, I gotta get home. See you Damon.

She tried to push him off her but he wouldn't budge.

Damon: You can stay a little longer surly? I'll convince you.

With that he kissed her and Y/n pushed him hard off of her.

Y/n: Get off! Asshole! I'm leaving!

She got up and tried to leave before Damon got to her but she wasn't quick enough... She felt a tight grip around her arm before she was pushed hard against a wall and everything went dark.