Breaking the Internet

Pierre: Now, You we're saying?

Y/n: Oh! Yeah. Um- ugh. My minds gone blank. No! I had a whole idea, a whole plan. Like the beach was supposed to be quiet. This wasn't supposed to go like this. I'm so sorry. My dad wasn't supposed to see me again. Him just appearing distracted me. Nooo.

Y/n was getting visibly upset now and Pierre tried to stop her spiraling.

Pierre: Y/n...
Y/n: No, I'm sorry Pierre. This was supposed to be about us-
Pierre: Y/n...
Y/n: We were supposed to enjoy today. I really did want to say something but I can't remember-
Pierre: Y/n!

He cupped her face with his hands and looked straight into her eyes.

Pierre: You're spiraling again.
Y/n: Sorry...

She looked down and Pierre lifted her chin so their eyes met.

Pierre: I have a feeling as to where your conversation was headed... so if I may...
He moved his hands from her face to her hands.
Pierre: Y/n, we're leaving for Austria tomorrow and as you said we head our separate ways thereafter. Well I don't want it to be like that. Forgive me if this is what you hoped to do today but Miss Summers, you have been the best unexpected person in my life. We denied it for so long but something changed that one summer's night we were on the balcony. While you enjoyed the city's view I couldn't help but admire you. I begun feeling something, something different than anything I've ever felt. Ever since then you've been my thoughts, clarity and even my race pace. With you I feel complete. So what do you say we end these rumors and break the internet?

Y/n: Pierre Gasly, if that's you asking me to be your girlfriend I would want nothing more! I really got myself a 10! She winked

Pierre laughed and kissed her passionately.

Y/n: You read my mind didn't you?
Pierre: I did. I knew the moment you started talking about leaving Austria separately.

Y/n smiled at this and took a photo to remember this moment always.

Pierre: I want you to know, we don't have to go officially public until you want to.
Y/n: Thank you Pierre. I think it's best that only those who need to know will. For now at least. Let me see what my dad wants.
Pierre: I agree.

Once they finished talking they headed back to the apartment where Y/n decided to post a photo dump of the past two days before going off to her dad.

@Just_Y/n

👤@carla.brocker
⚫️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️

brocker ⚫️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️