On his way back home he therefore looked around, trying to figure out if he even needed anything.

"..I do have to save money for that bag.." He mumbled to himself, passing by some shops and looking at some of the things.

He really wanted that darn bag, he may have told Taehyung off for trying to guy it for him, but that didn't mean he didn't want it.

Designer brands sadly did cost a lot.

At home he laid down taking a small nap and only waking up as he heard a knock on his door.

He slowly opened the door, still half asleep, looking around but seeing no one.

It was a bit strange.
Once closing the door however and looking down he did spot something which made him look a bit confused.

A small box.
Hopefully no prank.

He looked a little hesitant around, tapping on it to see if something would happened before opening it and blinking a few times.

A watch.
It looked kinda expensive. Similar to the one Yoongi just looked at that afternoon in an shop display.

"Taehyung really is still trying.." he mumbled to himself, sighting as he sat down on his bed and stared at the box.

It was a nice gift. Though he was pretty sure that this watch was worth a lot and he didn't want to seem like he could be bought by some fancy things.

However, returning it to Taehyung also would be a bit rude.
Perhaps he should simply accept this one gift and again tell him off at the next one.

".. It does look very good.." He mumbled as he put it on, having to smile just a little.

The day really was calm, no one disturbing him and lots of sleep.

The next day however, another day of work.
He didn't mind it a lot, Namjoon did pay him a visit at least.

"You really must like visiting me."

"Of course I do. You should pay me a visit as well sometimes.. Or perhaps we could just meet-up instead.. Go on an actual date this time. No fancy dinners." Namjoon said, the smaller staring at Namjoon a bit in thoughts.

An actual date, would that count as being accepted?
It'd still be only an date.

".. If I agree you won't think I actually agreed to you do you?"

".. I mean if you afterwards decide that I'd be a good mate for you I wouldn't mind it. I won't assume anything don't worry." Namjoon reassured with a small smile, leaning a bit down and poking Yoongis cheek.

"is that a yes?"

".. Okay.. Pick me up at 6pm."

An actual date. Namjoon did manage to actually get him to agree to that. Now he only had to impress Yoongi, show off how good of an mate he'd be and convince the smaller to may actually let him be his mate.

Black shirt, black pants matching with his black hair.
Just the small detail on his belt being silver.
A good change to the usual suit he wore.

Yoongi was walking towards the gates, having to smile a little as he saw Namjoon.

"So.. What are we gonna do?" Yoongi asked as they started to walk.

"There's a small restaurant I'd like to show you. It's one of my favorites. I do hope you like dumplings and some good meat. Perhaps even fried rice." Namjoon shrugged, staring at Yoongi, while the smaller hummed a bit.

"That sounds good. Way better than some fancy stuff."

Five minutes of walking and Namjoon took Yoongi hands to hold it, both walking hand in hand, Yoongi by now not really minding the hand holding.

It was an pretty sweet evening.
Namjoon telling Yoongi about the restaurant and his likes, feeding the smaller and being his usually kinda clumsy self, accidentally spill a drink.

"..So.. What do you think? This evening has been pretty good. An good date in my opinion." Namjoon smiled as they walked back, swinging their hands around and giving the omegas hand a small squeeze.

"it was good.. Compared to the last one." Yoongi smiled a bit more, looking down at their hands.

"That's right.. This is truly an good day."

"Hey Joon.. Since you're a very honest person.. Why exactly are you all even interested in me? Is it really just because I'm a bit different?" Yoongi asked, kinda curious about the answer.
He knew it was a mean question, he could always interpret Namjoons answer in an other way and may get offended.

".. Why..?.. You're really asking me something there.. "Namjoon mumbled having to think for an second to try and gather his thoughts and trying to put them in words.

"You are.. Different. A bit odd, confusing and very difficult to understand at times. You're simply very interesting in general, your opinions, your thoughts, the way you're doing and handling things all on your own. It's untypical for an omega, but at the same time really attractive and intriguing.. I can't tell the other's opinions and reasons, but in my opinion.. Yoongi, you're simply remarkable. I really was so confused at first when I met you, though I felt so interested and when I met you again I thought that was a sign that I may should go for it.. The fact that you are very pretty is just a bonus."

Namjoon really was honest. Yoongi heard lies often, sometimes lied himself, therefore he knew how honest namjoon actually was.

He never imagined that someone might actually think of him like that.
Namjoon really nailed it this time
Yoongi was a sucker for things like those.
Sweet, honest, completely real and so damn mind wrecking.

He just stood there, stopping his movements to stare at Namjoon who also stopped.

".. Did I talk too much?"

".. No.."

Namjoon started to look a bit irritated after Yoongi didn't say anything else and just kept staring at him.

"are you alright Yoongi?"

Yoongi slowly nodded his head, looking back down at their hands and clearing his throat.

"Let's.. Keep walking."