He took another deep breath, walking towards the big windows and taking a good look outside.

Meanwhile Jin was leaning towards Namjoon to whisper.

"what the fuck did you two talk about? Why did Tae suddenly seem less frustrated?"

Namjoon glanced at Jin before again looking at Yoongi, not sure if he should tell Jin or not.

"Tell me" Jin said again, pinching Namjoons arm, the taller sighting a bit.

"I told him that Yoongi must be really tight in that case. And we just kept talking about stuff you know?"

Jin widened his eyes hitting the back of Namjoons head.

"Fucking pervert.."Jin mumbled though now also couldn't get the thought out of his head, eyeing Yoongi up and down.

"I knew that you'd also like the thought of it." Taehyung grinned, before quickly walking towards Yoongi.

Jin was glaring at Taehyung, the younger sneakily moving an hand arm around Yoongis shoulder to pull him closer.

Yoongi on the other hand was focused on what he just learned, trying his best to get on other thoughts.

"Anyways.. You two can go now. Your job is done." Namjoon said, standing up to go to his desk and sit back down.

"What? But I just got here." Jin said with a small frown standing up and standing on Yoongis other side and trying to somehow take Taehyungs hand off his shoulder.

"Yes and now you can go back." Namjoon said looking at the two.

"..alright. Let's go Yoongi." Taehyung said, pulling the smaller with him towards the door, Namjoon standing up and shaking his head a bit.

"I didn't say he could leave!"

"Isn't he done working?" Jin asked, raising an eyebrow at Namjoon, the taller knowing what Jin was referring to and quickly sitting back down.

Jin didn't want Yoongi to again overwork himself, Namjoon not wanting that to happen again either, and therefore deciding that he'd let the smaller go for today to not get into any arguments with jin.

Now they stood inside the elevator, both Jin and Taehyung kind of fighting with their hands behind Yoongis back, both trying to somehow put their hand around the male as if trying to comfort him.

Another thing Yoongi just realized out of nowhere, the thought of it feeling like a kick in his guts.

Taehyung for real kissed him. That fucker was his first kiss because they both misunderstood each other.

Now that he thought of it he did kinda realize, his past life was pretty sad. Getting stabbed in his back and dying as a virgin.
The part of getting stabbed in his back wasn't really the part which made Yoongis ego sink, rather the fact that he was an virgin.

"I really need to fuck someone in this life" he mumbled more to himself as some kind of goal, totally ignoring Taehyung and Jin who both stopped their fighting to stare at Yoongi and walked after him once he just casually walked out of the elevator as if he never said anything.

"I'm up for it!"

"Shut up Tae! He's probably searching for something stable not just playing around!"

"Who said im just playing around!?"

"You always are!"

"I'm not!"

"Ay ! Both of you shut the fuck up" Yoongi said, turning around a bit annoyed at their arguing after he was walking in between them.

"So where exactly are we going anyways?" Taehyung asked, looking around, Jin meanwhile taking one of Yoongis hands and holding tightly on it despite the smaller trying to shake his hand off.

"Can you let my damn hand go?" Yoongi asked, looking at Jin who shook his head and kept walking.

Now Taehyung also noticed the hand holding immediately taking Yoongis other hand and holding it, Yoongi sighting out a bit annoyed but knowing that he now couldn't get out of their grip.

"Let's eat lunch together. How about that place?" Jin said, pointing at a place with his other hand, Taehyung shaking his hand and pointing somewhere else.

"That one looks better."

"But that looks so expensive. There's better places than this who are cheaper."

"But the food has better quality and-"

"Can you both for once stop arguing and just decide on something simple?" Yoongi frowned, looking down, just wanting this to be done.

"Now you even made my omega this frustrated. Tsk.. You're really cruel Jin."

"Huh!? Me and cruel? You're the cruel one-hey wait your omega? He isn't your omega!" Jin said a bit louder, pulling Yoongi more to himself.

"He isn't yours either! stop to-OW!" Taehyung suddenly yelled, letting Yoongis hand go just like Jin, both of them rubbing their leg Yoongi just kicked at.

"Fuck both of you! If you can't fucking decide on something together I'll go on my own!" Yoongi said, leaving the two and walking into a shop himself while the two sat there glaring for an second at each other.

"..That was a good kick.. I won't lie.."

"Seems like he's doing this a lot" Taehyung chuckled a little, slowly leaning back up and holding out a hand for Jin, the taller taking it and both sighting a bit looking around.

"..Wanna go after him or leave him be for today?" Jin asked, Taehyung having to think for an few seconds.

"Let's leave him be for today. Let us go for an drink though." the younger said, pulling Jin with him towards an bar.