Chapter 149

Vi pov...

6 months... 6 months old was Auttum now and although Chris and i had sex again... He was still treating me as if i was going to break. I got it the whole giving birth and almost dying thing was traumatizing for him but i was getting frustrated. I wanted him to rail me... He still had a promise to fulfill... So, while he had a meeting i set my plan in motion...

I dropped Storm and Autumm off at Lisa where Scott was to help her. The dogs at Cecile, who told me to have fun with a big grin on her face. before going home i went to a little boutique for some new lingerie. I drove home took a shower and put on my new lingerie. I then waited for Chris to come home. I know we wouldn't directly dive into the real dark stuff but God i just wanted him to use me... and fuck me until i couldn't walk anymore... No more, soft sweet sex but just fuck my brains out... Make it so i can't think anymore sex....

Dont get me wrong i loved soft sweet sex with Chris but... I needed him to take control... I wanted to be used.... I wanted to be his fuck toy... To be desired... 

I was feeling all giddy and excited when i heard the front door and Chris walking around looking for everyone. Excitement was sourcing through my body and i just hoped he was game... 

I leaned against the doorpost looking at him as he was looking around. He stopped dead in his tracks as he saw me and i internally high fived myself as his eyes roamed my body. I felt sexy in my black lingerie set barely covering anything... The heels i was wearing making my ass pop.

"Hello sir..." I said in a soft sultry tone of voice... Chris walked over to me and stopped in front of me looking down his eyes turning dark and filled with lust. "Hello princess..." He said i a low dark tone sending shivers through my body. 

He asked where the kids were and i told that they were with his family. I looked him in the eyes and told him he had a promise to fulfill, and he grinned kissed me hard and pushed me inside the bedroom closing the door behind him.

"On your knees princess..." He growled and it send shivers through my spine and all excited i dropped to my knees my body shivering in anticipation. God i needed this...

I look up at him following his every move as he got rid of his jacket and tie throwing them over the chair. He took off his shirt and i bit my lip looking at his bare chest as he walked over to me and cupped my face by grabbing my chin running his thumb over my lower lip... "I was waiting for you to be ready for this..." 

He leaned down and kissed me hard. I moaned into the kiss and when we broke apart and he looked at me with a devilish smirk. "Stand back up..." He growled and i did as he asks. He sat down in the chair. 

"As sexy as you look princess... Take it off..." He growled. I slowly took off my bra dropping it to the ground before turning around and bending over slowly pulling my panties down my ass now on full display for him. I turned around and threw my panties at him, and he catches them with a smirk. 

"The heels to sir...?" I said in a soft sweet voice, and he looked at me and nodded... "All of it..." He growled and i stepped out of my heels. "So beautiful... now get back on your knees princess..." He growled and i obliged... 

 He stood up and walked back over leaning down hovering his lips over mine. "I have a little surprise for you princess..." He whispered. "Be a good girl and wait here on your knees and dont you dare move..." He growled and kissed me again. "Yes sir..." I whispered and he left to go into the closet. 

He came back into the room carrying a big box... I took in a sharp breath as i wondered what it could be and how on earth i never discovered that box... The anticipation made my core throb. 

He set the box down on the bed out of my sight. I could hear him open the box and walk up to me...  I couldn't see what he had or what he was doing but that only made it more excited. "Do you trust me princess..." He whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine making my core heat up even more and i could feel my getting wetter by the second. "Yes sir..." I moaned and i could hear him chuckle. 

"Put your hands behind your back..." He ordered and i did as i was told. He cuffed my hands behind my back. before walking around, me and standing before me. "Now remember princess... tap twice for me to stop..." I nodded and he grabbed my face. "Words..." He growled and i whimpered. "Yes sir..." I moaned and he smirked. "And what is your safe word princess?" He asked and i took a deep breath. "Red... Sir" I whispered.  "Good girl..." He said grinning and i moaned at his praise. 

"Now princess you are going to take my pants off..." He said smirking and i scooted forward on my knees. He had already unbuttoned his pants and i kissed his hard dick through his pants my eyes never leaving his... before taking the zipper in my mouth and slowly pulling it down. He watched my every move... 

I slowly removed his pants with my mouth and when they lay at his ankles, he stepped out of them threw them aside. "Such a good girl for me..." He whispered stroking my cheek and i closed my eyes leaning into his touch. "Eyes open princess..." Chris growled grabbing my face and when i opened them he already got rid of his boxers. 

"Now be a good little slut for me and open wide..." He said grinning and i moaned before opening my mouth and sticking out my tongue. "Going to make you gag around my dick princess..." He growled as wrapped his hand around his shaft and slapped my tongue with his dick. "Eyes on me princess..." He growled and i kept my eyes up. 

He slowly pushed his dick deep in my mouth hitting the back of my throat and with his hand on the back of my head he held me still. I breathe through my nose to not gag, even though that was his goal. He groaned and i kept my eyes up as he threw his head back. Giving him pleasure was my goal and God i loved it... I loved how he moaned and grunted... I love how he tastes and most of all i love how he uses me... 

He pulled out and in again slowly starting to fuck my mouth. Our eyes met and he smiled. "Such a good little slut for me taking my cock so good in that pretty mouth of yours... Such a good girl..." He groaned. "Does it taste good... princess..." He growled and he pulled out. "Yes sir..." I moaned and he smirked.  I opened my mouth again wanting him to continue and he grinned.  "So needy for me... Wanting my big cock in your mouth... like the little slut you are..."

He kept fucking my mouth and he finally got what he wanted as i gagged around his dick it sent him over the edge with a loud growl. He filled my mouth with his warm cum. I swallowed it all and he grinned at me. "Such a good girl..." He said smiling. 

He pulled me up my feet and cupped my face kissing me hard. He turned around and walked me to the bed. "Look in the box princess..."  I looked down and he smirked. "All bought for you princess... For all your little dark fantasies..." He whispered in my ear and i moaned. I open my eyes and look at Chris smiling. 

"Thank you..." I whisper blushing and he smiles and for a moment we forget the game. He kisses me soft and sweet making me moan. "Anything for you love..." He whispers into the kiss. "Chris..." I whisper looking up at him. "Yes love..." He whispers back. I dont know what came over me but i just wanted him to make love to me... The mood of him wanting to rail me was gone. 

I blush and look down a bit ashamed... Feeling a bit guilty about changing my mind but somehow the box had to sink in and i had a feeling we had to talk about this more before using this stuff. 

It was like he could feel my mood shift and he put his finger under my chin making me look up at him. He planted a soft kiss on my lips and smiled. "It is okay love... You can tell me..." He whispered soft and sweet. 

"Can you just make love to me..." I whispered and he smiled kissing me again. He reached behind me and released me out of the cuffs and immediately wrapped my arms around his waist pulling him close and he kissed me again. 

He walked me to the bed and pushed the box of the bed making it drop to the ground. He lifted me up bridal style making me giggle and he carefully laid me down before crawling over me and kissing me. "I love you Vi..." He whispers after we break the kiss. "I love you to..." I whisper and he slowly pushes into me making me moan. 

And like i asked he makes love to me slow... loving... sweet... The orgasm that follows explodes through my whole body and he finds his own release moaning my name kissing me.