Chapter 137

Chris pov...

I can't help but let out soft little groans as I am lying on the massage table face down. Work has been stressful and God, she makes it all melt away. I can feel my muscles relax under her firm touch.

She tells me it is time to turn over and as I look at her, she has this twinkle in her eye. She is enjoying this just as much as I am. She teases me touching me everywhere but where I really want her to. I can't help myself as she is standing beside me but naked and i slowly run my hand up her thigh and squeezing her ass. She takes my hand laying it back beside my body. 

"Be a good boy and relax baby..." She says with a smirk, and a twinkle in her eyes enjoying this a bit too much. "Just close your eyes baby and relax...." She says again. I groan but close my eyes again taking a deep breath trying to regain control of my body as my dick keeps twitching and is begging for a release. 

My eyes shoot open all of a sudden as i feel movements and as i look up she has climbed on the table. She is now straddling me. I put my hands on her ass, and she smiles leaning down kissing me. "Are you relaxed honey?" She asks me in that sweet angelic voice. 

"No." I say shaking my head with a smirk on my face. "You missed a spot..." I say grinning and bucking my hips up a little making her chuckle. "Hmm let me fix that..." She hums and leans down kissing me again. She scoots down kissing me down the way. I groan as i feel her lips on my body. She slowly kisses her way down. My breath is getting heavier in anticipation of what is to come. She is now in between my legs and i groan as she runs her tongue up and down my shaft. I lift my head a little wanting to see what she is doing. God, she looks gorgeous tucked between my legs playing with my dick her ass up in the air. 

She is toying with my dick and i groan as she is teasing me. "Stop teasing love... Please..." I groan and as i finish my sentence, she immediately takes me in all the way. Fuck she takes me in deep and she bobs her head up and down. "Oh shit." I groan and i put my hands on the back of her head, holding her on my dick as i buck my hips up fucking her mouth. My urges take over as she has been teasing me too long. She lets me... I just keep grunting and groaning fucking her mouth her hands running up and down my chest her nails scraping my skin lightly. "Shit, shit, shit, shit." I groan and i release inside her mouth. I look down and she swallows it all. She pulls off of me and looks up at me smirking. I grab her and pull her over me kissing her hard. 

I kiss her again and move so that she is now laying on the table and i am standing next to it. She wants to sit up and move off the table but i push her back down. "My turn princess..." I say grinning. I grab her legs and i catch her by surprise pulling her to the end of the table making her squeal. I get on my knees and push her legs up. I get on my knees and admire her pussy for a second letting my finger run up and down her folds. "So wet..." I murmur and she lets out a little sigh. 

I spread her folds with 2 fingers and softly blow on her clit. She lets out a little whimper and i can't help but smirk. I flick it with my tongue, and she moans. I wrap my arm around her pinning her down to the table and start attacking her core. She tries to wriggle out of my grasp as her moans get louder but i won't let her. I push in 2 fingers, and she curses under her breath.  As i rapidly fuck her with my fingers my tongue playing with her clit she comes screaming and i grin proudly of myself as she is squirting. 

My dick is hard and throbbing again so i waste no time pushing her legs apart and slam into her. She is still processing her orgasm and is a moaning mess underneath me. God, she looks so sexy, moaning and out of it. I order her to grab her knees pulling her legs up more so i can thrust into her harder. She is not able to speak only moans and whines escaping her. Her pussy pulsing around me as she comes, and it takes everything in me to not come. I lean down kissing her hard but never stop moving. I can feel my dick twitch the table is shaking as i keep thrusting into her. I am so close and i need her to come again so i start rubbing her clit and she gasps and whines. 

"Dont stop... Please.... Right there.... O yes, yes, yes, yes, yes." She screams coming again and i can't take it anymore finding my own release. After we both are back to breathing normal i pull her up. She is tired and i can see she is struggling to keep her eyes open. I kiss her and wipe some hair out of her face. She smiles lazily at me and i smile back giving her a little kiss again. "Let's get you cleaned up and go to sleep love." She moans protesting a bit. "I should take care of you she whines." I chuckle and lift her up bringing her to the bathroom. I put her on the toilet and let her pee before she musters to clean herself up with her last bit of strength. After that i carry her to the bed and lay her down. I crawl in next to her and she snuggles into me and as i look down she is already asleep. 

I kiss the top of her head. I am tired to but i dont want to sleep... I just want to look at her. My beautiful wife laying in my arms.  I can feel my eyes getting heavy and i finally give in falling asleep myself.