Chapter 94

Vi pov...

The last few weeks of my pregnancy slowly passed by. Instead of a baby shower we would just have a big lunch with everyone who wanted to come. Instead of gifts we asked them to make a donation to two charity's we had chosen. It was a bit overwhelming who all came, especially since the people here would also be back for our wedding in 2 months. I just couldn't believe people took time off in their busy schedules to celebrate our baby with us. I was a crying mess clinging on to Chris the whole time and he just smiled wrapping his arm around me never letting me go. 

Even though we said no gifts of course most of them did, besides donating. I was just a blubbering mess, but i was so happy. Lunch was amazing and we just had fun with family and friends. Chris said a few words as i just couldn't. I had just stopped crying and i didn't want to start again... Only too, of course start crying at Chris his little speech. 

I was sitting at the table with Chris when Robert came up to us. He shook Chris his hand and smiled at me. "Chris can i have a moment with your lovely wife." Chris looked confused but nodded and went to mingle but i could feel his eyes on me... Never leaving me out of his sight. 

"So i was wondering..." Robert started saying.  "If you already have someone in mind to walk you down the aisle at your wedding" I looked at him in shock as he was smiling at me. "Uh uhm no..." I whispered blushing. It had been on my mind and i hadn't thought about anyone to walk me down. Scott was Chris his best man so i didn't want to ask him... I just wanted them to have the day as brothers without him having to split time between me and Chris. 

At this point i had just consoled myself in the idea i would walk down the aisle alone. "Well..." Robert said smiling at me. "It would be my honor to walk you down and hand you over to Mr. Dorito." I laughed and kissed his cheek making him blush at my sudden affection. "I would love that." I said smiling a tear running over my cheek that i quickly wiped away as i was sick and tired of crying. Robert and i talked a bit more, i let him feel the baby kick and he just smiled. "Can't believe a little mini-Dorito or Dorita is coming soon." He said smiling and i couldn't help but laugh loud. 

After the lunch we said goodbye to everyone and that we would see them soon. Chris loaded the gifts in the car and Scott's car as they wouldn't fit all in ours.  I smiled at Chris as he drove us home. "Did you have fun Mrs. Evans?" He asked me.  I nodded and smirked my hand in his neck playing with his hair as i was contemplating if i would tell him about Robert walking me down the aisle, but i decided not to. "Why are you smirking at me like that love?" Chris asked as we pulled into our street. "Just happy..." I said which of course wasn't a total lie. 

I walked inside and Chris took all the gifts out of the car and put them in the garage to put away later. I smiled as he had to walk a few times with all the gifts as i was ogling him trough the window.  After almost been married for a year it was sometimes still hard to believe that that gorgeous man was all mine. I felt my panties getting wet as he carried everything inside, his muscles flexing in his somewhat tight shirt. The shirt i had made him wear for my pleasure. It turned out to be more torture, as i just wanted him so bad. God the way my body would react to him was insane. 

He caught me watching and smirked showing off his muscles as if he knew what i was thinking. "Two can play that game Mr Evans" I said out loud to myself and slowly pulled down the straps from my dress making him stop what he was doing and his jaw dropped. I giggled as he quickly walked inside pulling me into his arms kissing me passionately. 

I grabbed his arm and dragged him to the couch. I pushed him and he fell on the couch and i spread his legs sitting on my knees between them. I unzipped his pants and he lifted his hips as i slowly pulled them down. I looked up at him while i wrapped my hand around his dick pumping him and he groaned as i licked my lips. I let my tongue run around his shaft and he groaned throwing his head back. "Fuuuuck" He groaned as i let my tongue twirl around the tip and planted a kiss on it. I took him all the way in bobbing my head up and down my hands on his thighs rubbing him up and down. I smirked at the sounds he was making as he was getting louder and louder.  I just kept going working on getting him off as i just wanted him to come in my mouth. I had the need to swallow his cum and i was not stopping until i got it. 

I took him all the way hollowing out my cheeks. "Shit, shit, shit, gonna cum princess..." He warned and i looked up, God he looked fine... His arms spread out on the back of the couch his head thrown back and eyes squeezed shut as he was surrendering to me. I could feel him twitch in my mouth and not much later i could feel his hot cum all through my mouth. I sucked him dry for every drop he got and when i pulled off of him i looked up and our eyes met. I smirked wiping the corners of my mouth and he grabbed me under my arms pulling me up on his lap kissing me hard. 

We made out for a while and i was at this point soaking. Chris was hard again and he was just about to enter me, my dress still half around my body my panties pushed aside when we heard the front door open and close and Scott yelling for us. I groaned dropping my head in Chris his neck before quickly straightening out my clothes and Chris pulling up his pants. 

"Dont worry princess, this is not over." He whispered in my ear and at that time Scott walked into the living room.... "I brought you the rest of the gifts" Scott said smiling none the wiser of what he just interrupted.