Chapter 4

Vi pov...

I was about 2 in the afternoon when the bell on the store door chimed. A man with a big bouquet of flowers stepped in and asked for me. "Ooooh" Cecile teased. "Somebody has a secret admirer." She said with a big grin on her face. I groaned and took the flowers and set them down on the counter. 

"Who are they from?" Cecile asked curiously. "I have no idea..." I mumble and open the card. 

 I am sorry for being rude and treating you like the way i did.  It was uncalled for. I hope you can forgive me. 

C. Evans. 

"OMG is that from who i think it is?" Cecile squealed and i roll my eyes. "Yes..." I said letting out a sigh and got my phone out. "Scott, can you do me a favor?" I ask as Scott answered his phone... "Sure sweetie name it." He says and i take a deep breath... "Can you tell me where your brother is right now?" I ask him and the line goes silent for a second... "What? why?" He asks and i can hear the confusion in his voice. I sigh... "I need to deliver something to him." I say and another moment of silence... "O okay sure, ill text you the address... Are you okay sweetie?  You sound tense... Did my brother do something again?" Scott says and i sigh... "I am fine Scott... Just busy... I catch you up later. If you could send me the place, he is right now i would really appreciate it..." I say and Scott agrees before we hang up...  "Are you gonna be okay for an hour or so?" I asked Cecile. "Yeah sure..." She said looking confused. "Watch Lulu for me...?" I say giving her my most charming smile and she chuckles... "Sure thing boss." She said saluting me and i chuckle grab the flower and got to my car... I got in the car and drove to the address Scott had send me.

Chris pov...

I was in a meeting for ASP. We were making great plans for a few new videos for the site. "Uhm Mr. Evans, sorry to interrupt there is a Ms. Viola Vance here to see you. She is holding a bunch of flowers... She says she only will speak to you." The girl from reception says. 

I look confused, i did send her flowers to apologize but i wondered how she knew i was here. Scott must have told her. But before i could even say anything or could even stand up i heard a woman walk in, i recognize her... It is Vi... She is holding the flowers, but she does not look pleased... She threw the flowers at me... The flowers i  that i had send her, as an i am sorry. The fall on the floor and i look at her shocked...

"Keep your damn flowers, Evans." She said looking at me angry. "I dont want your lame excuses and i want nothing to do with you. May it be, that because of your brother we are in the same room, i will act accordingly but that is it. I've dealt with enough of crap from man like you, and i am not having it. Dont send flowers, i dont want it. Just leave me the fuck alone..." She hisses with such Venom that i am just speechless... She turned around and walked out leaving me in utter shock behind...

"Uhm sorry guys i uh..." I stammer wanting the world to swallow me whole. "Bro what did you do..." My buddy said looking at me in shock. "I think we finally found her..." Another joked. "The one woman who can resist your charms." I pick the flowers up and sigh putting them on the table... I sat down and looked at the flowers. I am still a bit in shock... "Beth can you remove the flowers please." My buddy asked the receptionist. She took the flowers, and we continued the meeting. 

"Who was that?" My buddy asked when the meeting was over. "A friend of my brother... I was not so nice to her and i tried to apologize but apparently i should have listened to my brother..." I mumble... "Wait a minute was this Vi? Damn i saw them last night having dinner... She looked fiiiiine if you know what i mean. She had on this dress hugging her in all the right places and an ass to die for..." My buddy said waving his hand around as if he was tracing a woman's body...