Chapter 42

Vi pov...

We arrive back at the hotel and get escorted by someone from the staff to the private dining room. I had arranged to have dinner at with Chris and the family. Chris holds my hand only letting go to pull out my chair as we sit down. He is smiling from ear to ear and kissing me at the most random moments making me giggle... The family is being chaotic but i love it, just looking around the table i can't believe how lucky i am to belong to this family now. 

When we have all sat down and everyone had champagne... Well except for the kids who had cider, Scott stands up. "I want to make a toast..." He says as he holds up the glass of champagne and i giggle as he looks so excited... 

"To Chris... Who finally came to his senses and married the most amazing woman we could wish for him. And to Vi... Officially welcome to the family... We love you so much and thank you for making my brother so happy. To Vi and Chris...!" He says as if he is standing on a stage in a Broadway show... I smile and wipe away a tear as he grins. "To Vi and Chris...!" Everyone cheers and Chris kisses me smirking...

"I have one advice for the marital house tho..." He says and we all look at him confused... He is giggling already laughing at himself and barely able to speak... "Sliding doors..." He says and I start laughing but Chris groans. I grab his hand squeezing it before planting a kiss on his cheek. The waiter comes back in and takes everyone's order. 

"I can't believe you got them all here..." Chris whispers in my ear and i look at him and smile. "Where you, surprised?" I ask and he nods smiling... "Yeah, no one ever surprised me like this love." He says and i proudly smile... "Well good, i didn't want to take this away from you and your family as i know how much family means to you. And it is good to know i can surprise you..." I say smiling and Chris kisses me again. "Just remember love... Your part of this family now... Forever." He says smiling. I look at him and smirk. "Can i still back out..." I say giggling. "Nope, you're stuck with us now." Chris says with a big smirk on his face... "Fine... I guess i have no choice anymore..." I say giggling and he pulls me in for another kiss. 

I look at Lisa who is looking around at her kids talking among each other. Chris talking and laughing with Scott, his hand wrapped around mine. Shanna and Carly are discussing what dessert to get later, and Steve and Carly's husband are talking about some investment thing. The kids are giggling and running around already to hyped to stay seated... Lisa's eyes meet mine and she smiles, mouthing a 'thank you' to me and i have nothing else to say then, you're welcome. 

The waiter comes back in, and Lisa asks him to take a picture of all of us. We pose for the pictures, and everyone orders another drink and soon the first course is served. Dinner is amazing everything tastes heavenly. After the main course we all order some dessert. "You know what i can't believe..." Scott says getting everyone's attention. "That you guys got away with it ... without paparazzi finding out." He says and everyone hums and nods... "Yeah well, we got lucky..." Chris says smiling. "We flew in under the radar and private so that makes it easier and the hotel picked us up and we have a private elevator." Chris explains, but still... We knew we were lucky...

Dessert is served and everyone digs in, i can feel the slide buzz of the champagne and i decline another glass as the waiter asks if he can fill my glass again. 

After dinner is done, we say goodbye to the family Scott and Lisa take the dogs for the night and we agree to have brunch the next day before everyone leaves to go home. 

I squeal when Chris lifts me up and carry's me over the thresh hold. He puts me down and pulls me in at my waist kissing me with a smile on his face. He starts to walk us back to the bedroom, making me giggle as we get rid of our clothes along the way leaving a trail. He growls as he sees that the only thing i was wearing underneath my dress was a white delicate lace thong. "Fuck so beautiful..." He moans as he kisses me again and walks us further into the bedroom. The only thing he is still wearing is his pants and i lick my lips as my eyes roam over his torso. 

I let my hands roam over his chest and groan. "Can't believe this is all mine..." I moan and he smirks. "Better believe it love..." He whispers as he attaches his lips to the pulse point in my neck. I fumble with his pants letting my hand glide into it and stroke his dick up and down feeling it grow in my hand, God i love his dick. He pushes his pants and boxers down as they must be uncomfortable as he is rock hard and throws them aside. He walks us further into the room his lips attached to mine his tongue exploring my mouth.

I can feel the back of my knees hit the bed, and he slowly lays us down. He hovers over me as he worships every inch of my body. His hands caressing my skin sending my body in overdrive as the feeling is sensational. It feels different dont get me wrong sex with Chris always feels amazing... But being married somehow it makes it feel... more... I moan loudly as he closes his lips around my nipple his hands massaging my boobs. I can feel him smirk. I know he loves that i am coming out of my shell, feeling more and more comfortable to be vocal. To let him hear when something feels good. 

He always encourages me to just let go... The way he makes love to me whether it is rough and hard or slow and soft makes it easy to not overthink. He likes it when i feel good, it's never just about him unless i make it so... Like i did yesterday by just sucking him off and then stepping away. I never particular liked sucking cock, it was always sort of forced and rough, but with Chris ... God, it makes me wet even thinking about it. The way he moans or how his dick tastes, the little grunts and twitches his body produces. Fuck it feel amazing making him feel like that. It also helps that he doesn't mind returning the favor, like he is doing now. As a matter of fact, he loves making me squirm and come. His favorite thing to do, he confessed one night.

My back arches of the bed as he kisses his way down leaving a trail of open mouth kisses. His tongue tracing my skin his hands are now on my ass squeezing it and God it feels good. I gasp as he places a kiss on my clothed core and the white lace is now soaked with my juices. 

"So wet already, baby..." He hums as his finger traces the white lace. I gasp again as i can feel him run his nose up and down inhaling deep. "God baby, you smell so good..." He grunts and i blush as that was a new one... "Oh fuck..." Is all i can manage to say as i grip the sheets. 

Before i even register it, i can feel his thumb press trough the delicate lace ripping my thong of my body. God it is the hottest thing ever. He grabs my thighs pushing them apart before diving in his tongue running up and down my slit, alternating it with sucking on my clit. It feels like heaven and i let out a loud moan. "That's it, baby... Let me hear you, baby..." He hums the vibrations of his voice sending shivers up my spine. 

"Shit, shit, shit... Oh fuck..." I say under my breath as i can feel the knot starting to build. A finger is being pushed inside of me. He pumps it in and out a few times before adding another. "Oh, fuck Chris..." I moan and i can feel him smirk while his tong flicks my clit. "Fuuuuck..." I whine as the knot is about to burst. "Just like that, oh fuck dont stop... Just like that..." I beg in a daze breathing heavy. 

He doesn't change a thing and keeps pumping his fingers in and out rubbing my sweet spot over and over sending jolts of electricity through my body as i start to shake. The knot has burst and my orgasm washes over me making me scream out his name. The intense orgasm washes over me and i roll my eyes in the back of my head.... I grip the sheets tighter as i let the feeling wash over me completely letting my inhibitions go. He takes it all in humming in the process telling me how good i taste. Praising me for letting go. "Such a good girl..." He whispers as he crawls over me my chest still going up and down as i try and catch my breath. He kisses me and i hum as i can taste myself my hands finding their way into his hair holding him close as i melt into the kiss.