Chapter132

Chris pov...

It's the next day and Vi is keeping herself distracted as much as possible. She is so nervous for our appointment. She is so scared there is something wrong with the baby.  She is also nervous because it being a different doctor then she is used to. Other than her own doctor, she doesn't trust them very much and i can understand that... After everything that had happened i can see why she is hesitant. 

I want to comfort her but i know right now she needs to keep busy... She is cleaning the house and i am looking at fencing, to be put up around the pool. I have contacted a company asking if they have time as soon as possible and after they send me an email that they could start tomorrow, i choose the type of fencing. Storm was playing in his play area and Vi was deep cleaning the bedroom. 

She walks in the kitchen. "Chris...." She says softly and i look up at her. "Yes love..." I say smiling as she walks over and sits in my lap. "Can we get a new bed?" She says blushing. "Of course... the bed not comfortable?" She blushes again. "It is too low..." She says softly, almost inaudible. "When i get bigger i won't be able to get out anymore..." I chuckle a little at the thought of her stuck in bed. "Maybe i like it like that.... You stuck in our bed..." She giggled and kissed me. "I bet you do" She whispered in my ear. 

Storm starts fussing and Vi slides off my lap picking him up. "Time for your nap Mr. Evans Jr." She says smirking at me.  For an outsider she looks normal.... Relaxed... But i can see she is all tense and the appointment goes through her head constantly, no matter how much cleaning she does. Not even playing with the dogs eases her mind. 

Vi pov... 

I change Storm out of his clothes and into his Pj's. He is smiling at me, but his eyes can barely stay open making me chuckle. "Go to sleep sweetie." I whisper kissing his little head. I sigh as i look at him. The appointment with the doctor keeps going through my mind. I dont know what i would do if something is wrong.... But i will be okay... Will i?  I have to be.... for my son.... for Chris. 

I walk out of the room and close the doors. I yelp as i feel being lifted up. Chris scoops me up bridal style to the bedroom. He chuckles as he lays me on the bed. "Love... You are to tense..." He says cupping my face while he towers over me.  "I know.... i am sorry i just can't get out of my own head." I say blushing.  "But i can fix that... princess." Chris says smirking at me and in a weird flip he jumps over me rolling on the other side of the bed. He sits up and pulls my shirt over my head. I groan as he cups my breasts. "Chris we dont have time for this... Robert and Susan will be here in an hour..." 

He doesn't listen and just keeps going "Chris...." I moan again.... "Shhh love, let me help you relax..." Chris hums as he lays me back down and pulls down my shorts and panties. All of a sudden, he pulls me up while he lays down and i groan as he lifts me up making me hover over his face before he pulls me down so i am now sitting on his face. "Come on princess... Ride my face." He hums. "Use me love..." 

I moan and lower myself more and he starts his assault on me with his tongue, while i roll my hips over his face. I moan as he sucks, licks and hums his hands on my ass. The slurping sound he makes only turn me on more. His nose hits my clit as i am now fully riding his face giving in to the pleasure. I just get lost in the feeling forgetting everything was going through my head. "Oh shit..." I moan as i can feel i am close... 

I put my hands on the headboard of the bed to keep myself up right as my legs start to shake. It is like he notices because his hand finds my ass keeping me upright... Or maybe he does it so i won't suffocate him. Whatever it is, him squeezing my ass as i keep moving sends me over the edge and i come moaning loudly.... I get off of his face and sit down next to him trying to catch my breath. When i look at him he just looks back at me with a smirk. "Feeling more relaxed?" He says with this big proud grin on his face. I lean in and kiss him... "A little bit." I sigh. "I would feel better after the appointment. I promise i will relax after i know.... No matter the outcome." He pulls me into his arms.... "Sweetie you are growing... you might not see it but i do... Our baby is fine." I chuckle.... "Is this you telling me i am getting fat...?"

"What!? No.... you are not getting fat..."  He stutters and i smile and kiss him to shut him up. "Just kidding honey."  He smiles and i kiss him again. "That is new?" He says after we break the kiss. "What is new?" I ask him confused. "You calling me honey." I blush. "You dont like it?" I say looking at him, but he smiles.... "I like it... sounds very.... domesticated." I chuckle and kiss him again. "I should get dressed." I whisper as i am still naked. He grins... "I should wash my face..." He says and i turn bright red which he finds hilarious. 

Just after we are finished getting dressed and freshened up the buzzer from the gate goes off. Chris gives me a kiss on the cheek and goes to open the gate. A few minutes later i hear the voices of Susan and Robert. I walk to the kitchen and greet them. I immediately get pulled into a hug by Susan. "How is my husband mistress doing?" She jokes but i immediately look at her shocked and tears spring into my eyes.  "I am sorry." I start to apologize immediately but she hugs me even tighter.

"I am sorry sweetie." She says softly. "I didn't mean to upset you..."  She releases me from the hug, and I wipe away my tears. "It's okay... It has been a rough couple of days..." I say and Chris pulls me into a hug. I can feel he is tense. "Something we can do?" Robert asks looking at me worried. Chris nods... "You can go out with us to dinner tonight..."  I look up at him surprised. "I had a talk with Megan, and she says if we are seen out in public together the gossip will die down...." 

He really did something, i think to myself and i can feel my body relax. "I just have one request." Robert says smirking. "What?" Chris asks. "I am paying..." Chris laughs.... "You got yourself a deal." Chris says smiling and hugs me a little tighter. 

We say goodbye after showing them where everything is and letting them know Storm is sleeping. We ask them if it is okay if we make a quick detour on the way back to buy a new bed. It is no problem. They tell us to take our time. 

Chris holds my hand as we drive to the doctor and i feel the nerves all through my body. I just hope everything is okay....