Chapter 64

Vi pov...

Chris lays me carefully on the bed and bends down softly kissing me. He caresses my cheek before standing up straight again. "You're so beautiful..." He whispers and i smile, shyly blushing. The words of this man could set my body on fire in an instant... If i was being honest just a look from him could do that. I sat up and as scooted to the edge of the bed i pulled him between my legs. He took my face in his hands and kissed me again soft and slow. I melted into the kiss closing my eyes savoring the feeling of his lips on mine like it was the last time he would ever kiss me. I pushed up his shirt and without a word he grabbed it pulling it over his head and throwing it aside. I let my eyes roam over his chest my hands on his pecks slowly moving down as i looked up and into his eyes. 

I reached his belt and opened it and slowly pulling it out of his pants before throwing it to the side. Before i could even open his pants, he took my shirt pulling it over my head. I wanted slow... I wanted to save this moment in my mind. My husband the love of my life the person who shows me every day again what true love is, making slow sweet, sweet love to me. Without a word he seemed exactly to understand my needs. He could read me like an open book and with ease could anticipate my needs.

"So beautiful..." He whispers in a kiss as he lays me down and slowly pulls down my pants kissing my legs where my skin appears.

A moan escapes me and I can feel him smile against my skin as he now pulls my pants of my body. He grabs my ankles planting a kiss on both making me giggle. His hands caress my legs up and down my skin on fire everywhere he touches me.  His touches are slow soft and sweet he worships me and I can feel the heat rise in my core as he kisses up my legs.

He pushes them up holding them in place and I gasp as he plants a kiss on my clothed core. He inhales and I moan. I can feel him pull down my panties slow... Agonizingly slow but God I love it that he takes his time.

"God, you smell so good love..." He moans kissing me again down there. I can feel his tongue dip between my folds. "But you taste even sweeter..." He hums. All I can do is moan in anticipation as knot builds inside of me my pussy throbbing as he keeps kissing my core his tongue playing with my clit.

I moan loudly as I feel a finger enter me while his tongue flicks my clit. I can feel him spread my folds with his free hand to allow him better access. He moves his finger in and out slow and hooking it inside finding my sweet spot sending jolts of electricity through my body making me wriggle underneath him. I can feel him smile as he is enjoying himself.... Enjoying making me moan and fall apart as pleasure takes over my body.

Another finger is inserted, and I moan loudly as the pleasure keeps building. He keeps moving his fingers in and out of me slow... Almost unbearably slow. I need a release... I am desperate for a release. I move my hips against his face as my hands take a hold on his head holding him in place. "That's it, love... Use me..." He whispers his low voice making me shiver as the vibrations of his voice run through my body.

It is too much, and I come. I come moaning his name telling him how much I love him. My body shocking, toes curling, and my head thrown back in ecstasy. He takes it all and licks me clean before standing up and taking of his pants. I look up at my gorgeous husband standing naked in front of me, I bite my lip looking at his perfect body.

"Take a picture love... It will last longer." He teases. I moan and smile at him. "If you weren't famous, and it possibly ruin your career if that leaked... I would have..." I moaned. He smiled and kissed me... "For you I would ruin my career..." He whispers in the kiss. I groan at his words. "Then what... Gonna be my little helper at the store?" I say smirking grabbing his face kissing him again hungerly. "Nothing little about me love..." He grins... "Ain't that the truth..." I whisper and I gasp as I feel him slowly push inside of me. "So big..." I moan and he smirks a little before kissing me passionately.

I claw at his back as he keeps his thrusts slow and deep his lips attached at the pulse point under my ear one hand holding my leg on his hip the other wrapped around my hand, our fingers intertwined.

"I love you Vi..." He whispers in my ear and fuck I feel my walls pulse around him feeling every ridge, every vein of his dick. The feeling of him on every inch of my body is overwhelming. "Fuck love..." He growls... "I love it when you come around my cock, your pussy squeezing me so good." He growls. I am at a loss for words as my orgasm is intense and mind blowing.

He kisses my lips and I smile at him.... I love you so much Christopher I whisper when we break apart. He smiles wiping some hair out of my face. He moves rolling us on our sides never leaving me and never stopping his thrusts. I swing my leg over his hip, and he groans as I pull him closer to me our kiss never ending our bodies pressed together.

"I love you Vi..." He whispers again as his hand lands on my ass pulling me on his dick and I whine as his dick hits the sweet spot deep inside of me. I claw at him as my orgasm takes over once again. And all I can bring out are a few oh shits.

"Fuck Vi... You're so sensitive..." He groans. I smile at him grabbing his face with both hands and kissing him with everything I got. "Only for you Chris, only for you... You own me heart body and soul... I love you." I whisper.

He groans and kisses me. I push him on his back and crawl over him lining him up and sinking down on him. I lean down and kiss him slowly rolling my hips back and forth. He throws his head back and God seeing him underneath me as pleasure takes over his body makes me want him even more.

I moan and throw my head back picking up my pace riding him hard my hands on his chest his hands on my hips as his grunts get louder. I want him to fall apart underneath me. "Shit Vi... gonna cum... Oh, shit damn... love...  God, you ride me so good, love..." He groans.

I can feel his dick buried deep inside of me twitching and I squeeze my walls as I lean down kissing him hard. He growls in the kiss, and I can feel him release inside of me the sensation sending me over the edge and I collapse on his chest breathing heavy. I plant a kiss on the lips tattoo, and I can feel him smile as his hands rub my back neither one of us is saying a word just enjoying the afterglow of our love.