Chapter 24

Chris pov...

I wake up on the couch and for a moment I panic. Vi was laying with me on the couch when I dozed off. I get up and stretch myself out. Lulu is still here, sleeping with Dodger on his pillow so she hasn't left. She wouldn't leave Lulu behind. Lulu lifts her head looking at me. 

"Where is your momma?" I say to her, and she tilts her head. I stand up and check the bedroom, but she isn't there nor in the bathroom. As I walk out of the bedroom, I hear noise coming from my gym. I walk over and push the door open. I kinda let out a sigh of relief as I see her hanging from a pull up bar. "Impressive..." I say after I had watched her do some pull ups. She looks at me and smiles dropping herself to the ground. It is even more impressive because she had to have jumped to get up there in the first place.

"You scared me for a minute... You were gone when i woke up..." I say smiling... "Couldn't sleep..." She says as she looks at the ground. I walk over and pull her in. "Chris I am sweating and stink..." She says protesting and i smirk... "I don't care... Are you finished with your work out?" I ask and she nods. I laugh as she squeals when I pick her up and throw her over my shoulder. I walk to the bathroom and put her down on the counter. She looks at me and smiles. "What?" I ask as I turn on the shower and stand between her legs. "You like to take care of people, don't you?" She whispers as her hands rest on my hips.

"I like taking care of you..." I whisper leaning down my lips finding hers. "Smooth..." She says giggling. "Thank you..." I say smiling before kissing her again. "Is this my shirt?" I ask her. She nods. "Well, I want it back..." I say smirking as I untie the knot, she had put into it. "Well then you better take it..." She whispers. She puts her hands in the air, and I lift the shirt revealing a pink sports bra.

"Now what? The rest is all mine... Nothing to take back..." She says looking at me defiantly. "Well, I better check if you don't have anything underneath those tight pants of yours that is mine... You know... Just to be safe..." I say rubbing my hands up and down her thighs. "You do that..." She whispers. 

I lift her up and set her down before kneeling in front of her. I take of her shoes and then slowly pull down her pants. Her hands on my shoulders to steady herself. She steps out of her pants, and I throw them towards the hamper before I plant kisses on her thighs my hands rubbing up and down the outside before they make their way to her ass. I squeeze and she moans as I simultaneously plant a kiss on her clothed core. "Please Chris... don't.... I am not clean..." She pleads. 

"Well one way to fix that..." I say and stand up. I take off my own clothes and Vi stands there watching my every move. Without warning I lift her up by wrapping my arms around her and walk under the hot water to take another shower... 

As the water runs down her body I kneel in front of her again. I continue rubbing the outside of her thighs up and down again before pulling her now soaked panties down throwing them somewhere. I shuffle us back, so her back is now against the wall of the shower. I lift her leg over my shoulder her pussy for me on full display. I lick my lips and dive in. God she still tastes as sweet as before. "Oh, shit..." Vi moans and I can't help but smirk. I suck and lick her hips start to move as she starts to moan that she is so close begging me not to stop. I tease her entrance with my fingers before pushing one in making her groan and earning me an oh fuck.

I smirk as I pump my finger in and out adding a second one. While sucking on her clit is scissor them inside of her making her moan loud and I can't help but smirk as that sounds speaks directly to my dick. "Do... Don't stop Chris." She moans begging me to keep going. All of a sudden, her walls squeeze my fingers hard as her legs start to shake and I have to steady her with my free hand. "Such a good girl..." I hum as i keep fingering her trough her orgasm. All of a sudden, I feel my head being pulled and two hand cup my face as her lips finds mine. I smile into the kiss and pull her with me as I lay down on the wet tile floor.

"This must not be comfortable..." She says smirking in the kiss, and she is right. She scrambled up and holds out her hand for me to take. I take her hand and stand up, without even drying of we stumble into the bedroom, and I pull her with me to drop us on the bed. I am about to sit up but Vi pushed me back crawling over me. I smirk as she takes control just as the first time only a little over a day ago.

She kisses me and my hands rest on her ass as she moves kissing down my neck sucking at my pulse point making me groan. She had found my weakness early on by scraping her nails over my skin making me shiver. The trail her nails leave on my body was followed by a trail of kisses. 

I groan as she goes lower and lower. Oh shit, I groan internally when I get what she is going to do. My body is in overdrive as she places kisses down my happy trail lower and lower before kissing each side of my pelvis making me grasp the sheets in anticipation. 

I feel her hands grab my shaft and i bite on my hand as i feel her tongue run over the thick vein before she swirls her tongue around my tip licking up the drop of precum. "Oh fuck..." I growl and as i look down my eyes met Vi's. She smirks before she wraps her lips around my cock. 

She takes me all the way in, i can feel my dick hit the back of her throat. I groan and throw my head back as she bobs her head up and down. I am fighting the urge to grab her hair but i can't take int anymore and i gather it in my hand like a makeshift ponytail. "Oh, Fuck Vi..." I growl as she keeps sucking. She hums and i gasp again to the new feeling as i look down our eyes meet again and the fact that she seems to like this makes it even better.

Fuck this is the best head i have ever had... She makes it feel like a pleasure instead of a task to do to get to the other stuff. She releases my dick and puts her hand around it pumping up and down. "You taste so good..." She hums licking her lips before taking me in again. God the sounds are just pornographic, slurping sounds as she deliciously sucks me off. 

Will she swallow i wonder... God please let her swallow... I think as i feel my dick twitch in her mouth. I pull her hair a little harder taking a little bit of control and to my surprise she lets me. Her hands and mouth work in perfect sink and fuck does it feel good. I mean i have had my fair share of blow jobs but damn... It is like she has no gag reflex and the way she alternates sucking and her tongue swirling around my shaft or toying with my head fuck me it feels... fan-fucking-tastic. 

My dick twitches again i am about to burst, but trying to control it so the pleasure lasts longer. But when she all of a sudden, starts playing with my balls i lose control and unload in her mouth letting out a loud grunt. I look down just in time to see her swallow and drop my head back... fuck she does swallow damn... 

She crawls over me kissing her way up as i try and catch my breath. She kisses me and i groan as i can taste myself on her. "Fuck that was.... damn.... what i mean is..." I can't bring it into words, and she giggles. I roll us on our side and hold her tight her head is buried in my neck, and she rubs my back an instant wave of calmness washes over me. I need a moment before i intent to fuck her brains out but when i look down she is asleep. I kiss the top of her head and close my eyes enjoying having her so close and in my arms. My phone goes off but i ignore it not wanting to get up or let Vi go. All that matters is this moment right now, right here....