Chapter 49

Chris pov...

I smile as we are led into the studio. I wave to a few fans and Vi nudges me to go over and say hi. I run over quickly and smile as i briefly look back and see her and Megan talking and laughing. Megan had picked us up from the hotel and i had introduced them. I was a little relieved when they got along very quickly. I signed a few autographs and took a few selfies, thanking them for everything before i walked back to Vi and Megan. We went inside, i took Vi's hand in mine as we walked through the building following an assistant who would bring us to the dressing room. 

We arrived and i put my bag on the couch. "So, i have arranged to have Vi be in makeup to, because they will for sure put a camera on her when you tell them." Megan explained and i saw Vi's eyes grow wide... "What?!" Vi said looking at us with big eyes. "Is that okay?" Megan asked looking confused by her reaction. I think there has been some miscommunication when i said Vi would come along... "Ye... yeah, i guess so..." She whispers looking at her fingers. "I just didn't realize that i would be on TV to..." She whispers letting out a sigh. 

"Can you give us a moment Megan?" I ask and she nods... "Sure..." She says smiling. When she has closed the door behind her i walk over to Vi and pull her with me on the couch. "You dont have to, if you dont want to. You can stay here." I say smiling and kissing her cheek... "No, no its fine... I just didn't realize it... But i want to watch you on stage..." She whispers, smiling. 

"Sorry, i have to get used to the idea a bit... will be fine." She says and i smile kissing her cheek... "Are you sure?" I ask just to be sure, and she nods... "I am, if you are..." She whispers kissing me. "I am sure..." I say smiling. "Good." She smiles and kisses me again.

I text Megan she can come back and after half an hour we go to make up. While we are sitting there, Jimmy comes and says hi. I introduce him to Vi... my wife... He looks at me with a big smile and congratulates us. "Thank you for making the announcement on our show..." He says smiling. Vi gives him a shy smile, a little bit intimidated by all the chaos surrounding us. 

"Well, i was wondering if you would like to play a game tonight. Vi can join if you want." Jimmy asks with big smile as he is excited by the idea... "What kind of game...?" I ask as Vi takes my hand. She wants to feel connected as she is a little nervous... "Well, when your management where telling us you would be bringing someone, we thought it would be Scott so we had planned on the sibling version of the newlywed game but maybe we could play the original newlywed game." Jimmy explains. I looked at Vi and she smiled nodding. 

"Sounds fun." She said giving us a small shy smile. "Great i will go over the questions with Megan, so we won't ask anything to intrusive." Jimmy said and he said goodbye for now... Vi giggled looking at me. "Are you sure about this?" I ask. She nods and i smile, she keeps surprising me... I know the shy girl is still there but i love that day by day she is crawling more and more out of her shell. 

The show starts and i can hear the audience clapping and laughing as Jimmy records his monologue. Vi holds my hand standing beside me as we wait for me to be introduced. "I love you..." I whisper kissing her temple right before i hear Jimmy call my name and i have to let her go. She chooses to watch from the side not wanting to sit in the audience and have to get on stage from there...

I walk on stage wave at the crowd shake Jimmy's hand and sit down. 

"Hello Chris, it is so nice to see you again..." Jimmy says smiling. "Happy to be here, Jimmy. Thanks for having me." I say smiling. "So we saw the new trailer for your next movie, and it looks amazing." He says and i smile... "Well thank you, it was a lot of hard work and editing took a little longer than expected... But it will finally be released in a few weeks." I say proudly smiling.