Now at least he got an coffee.
He kept walking around, eventually buying some clothes and walking around the city, nearly spitting out his coffee when he saw the huge ass monitor on the skyscraper which showed some pictures of the two guys from yesterday.

"So that's why they asked me if I wanted an autograph.. Makes sense.."he mumbled, shaking his head.

The two of them seemed to be some kind of idols.
Not that Yoongi had something against that, he simply didn't want to have anything to do with such stuff, too much drama, too many fanwars, too many rumors and problems.

Just when he was done shopping, walking down the street at around 6pm there his luck stoke him again.

"Look at that, an pretty omega all alone"

"Need someone to help you out?"

"You do look a bit lonely"

Yoongi tried his best to ignore them, however he ended up being cornered and now stood there, finally getting how women must've felt the whole time.

It was a mixture between scary and absolutely annoying.

"Can you just fucking get out of my view?" Yoongi eventually said, all of them looking a bit irritated at him.

"What?.. Fiercy one aren't you? An omega with some nuts, I didn't see that before."

"Your temper doesn't really match your face. It's amusing though" one laughed, taking a few steps closer to Yoongi.

"So how about we stop this whole playing around and get to the interesting part pretty boy?"

Yoongi looked a bit disgusted at them, sighting a bit and putting his bags down, rolling up the sleeves of his sweater, ready to take this in his own hands when suddenly another guy appeared.

"Is there any problem here?"

"This is our omega go and-"

"Dude.." One of them mumbled, nudging the other's side as he took a look at the guy.

".. Alright. We're done here anyways"

Gone they were.

The guy looked towards Yoongi who seemed rather unimpressed.

"You're okay? They didn't do anything stupid did they? Young alphas can be a real pain in the ass."

"Alright. I suppose you are now waiting for me to thank you. Thanks I guess, though next time please waste your time on another person because I would've managed this situation just fine on my own." Yoongi simply said, taking his bags and on his way to walk off when that guy stopped him.

"On your own? Are you crazy? You're no alpha, not even an beta. There's no way in hell that you would've been able to protect yourself from them.. You shouldn't be out on your own anyways, or at least not around this time. Once it gets dark it's especially dangerous for omegas."

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows, staring at that guy who was giving him a whole lecture.

"Sorry.. But could you please stop treating me like you're my dad?"

"I-.. Yes I guess I can do that.. I'm Seokjin, but call me Jin. I'll bring you home if you want to."

"Alright Jin, no thanks"

"in that case I just decide myself to bring you home"

Yoongi sighted, starting to walk off while that guy started following him.

"Do you really have to follow me?"

"Well I wanna make sure that won't happen again."

"I'm fine, gosh. Just go somewhere else." Yoongi frowned, trying to walk faster.

He eventually stopped walking, looking back at Jin who looked at him as if making sure everything was fine.

"Why are you stopping? Do you feel well? Need anything?" Jin asked, Yoongi saying nothing and just looking at Jin as if waiting that he would get too impatient and walk away.

However that turned into minutes, and after 30 minutes Yoongi sat down a bit annoyed, rubbing through his hair and sighting out.

"What now?.. Are your legs getting tired? I could carry you."

Yoongi looked up at Jin who was looking dead serious at him with what he just said.

Yoongi again stood up trying an last time to somehow shake that guy off. He didn't want him to know where he lived after all, it seemed a bit weird.

Therefore he ran off, taking endless turns and alleyways, trying to hide behind an dumpster only to get startled by a voice behind him.

"What exactly are you trying to do? I literally know every corner of this area, you can't outrun me" Jin said, sighting and crossing his arms.

Yoongi looked at him looking around where he actually was, trying to somehow figure out how to even get back.

"Well.. I guess I have to accept it then" Yoongi mumbled, taking out his phone to try and find out where he was only for his phone to not have any connection.

".. You're lost?" Jin asked after an minute of Yoongi trying to somehow figure out where he was.

"I'm not!"

"You're not? Then start walking"

Yoongi nodded his head starting to walk in an random direction.

"That's an dead end. You won't get anywhere there." Jin said, holding out a hand and looking at Yoongi.

"I'll bring you home. Come on.."