"I wish Amelia was here." Cersei murmured. "Walder handled the starks but scared her away. she should be here."

"We will get her." Tywin assured. 

"We dont even know if she is still alive!" Cersei reminded him. 

"Our Amelia is tough. I have faith we will get her back." Tywin assured. 

"I just wish she was here."

"Tyrion would have married her off.' Tywin mused and Cersei grit her teeth. 

"My babies... all scattered. Mycella in dorne and Amelia Gods knows where." Cersei whimpered. "I want them back."

"We will get them both back." Tywin assured her.  

'a fine vintage.' Tyrion said calmly. 'shame that it spilled.'

'it did not spill.' Joffrey told him.

'My love come back to me.' margaery told him reaching a hand out. 'its time for my fathers toast.'

'well how does he expect me to toast without wine?' Joffrey questioned moving back to her. 'uncle... you can be my cup bearer seeing as you're too cowardly to fight.' Tyrion glanced back Joffrey begrudgingly.

'your grace does me a great honor.' Tyrion said as he got up.

'it was not meant as an honor.' Joffrey muttered. Tyrion walked around the table and reached out for joffreys cup but Joffrey dropped it to the ground kicking it away.

'bring me my goblet.' Joffrey demanded. Tyrion searched for it but it was sansa who found it bringing it to Tyrion. Tyrion brought it back over to joffrey, everyone else at the wedding was silent. Completely silent. The only sound was the waves in the distance and the birds in the trees.

'what good is an empty cup? Fill it.' Joffrey told him. Tyrin filled it, handing it back to him. 'kneel. Kneel before your king, kneel...i said... kneel!' Joffrey yelled.

'Look the pie!' Margaery said and everyone cheered, tyrion looked over at her and let out a deep sigh. Joffrey walked off the high table and took his valaryan sword he smashed the cake and doves soared out.

'Can we go?' Sansa questioned hopefully. Tyrion nodded getting up.

'uncle... where are you going?'

'I thought I might change out of these wet clothes...' tyrion told him,

'no, no, no you are perfect the way you are.' Joffrey said smirking taking another bite of the murdered dove cake. Joffrey cleared his throat looking to tyrion 'serve me my wine.' Tyrion moved slowly over to joffrey's cup which was right night to him, Tyrion locked eyes with Olenna Tyrell, Joffrey had attitude and lack of skill in anything except humiliating and hurting people.

'well hurry up this cake is dry!' joffrey demanded and Tyrion handed over the cup moving back to his seat as Joffrey started coughing.

'mmm good.' Joffrey said downing the wine. 'needs washing down.' Joffrey said and Margaery smiled sweetly at him.

'if it pleases your grace-'

'no... no... you will...' Joffrey started couching. 'you will wait here..' choking... coughing unable to breathe. He took another sip.

'your grace?' tyrion questioned.

'hes choking!' Margaery cried out as he grasped at his throat and stumbled off the high table.

'Joffrey! Out of the way!' Jaime came running, everyone watched as Joffrey fell to the ground. Coughing up blood, Jaime rushing to his nephews side.

'someone help him!'

'joffrey!' Joffrey what is it?' cersei questioned cradling Joffrey in her arms. Tyrion moved forward as well not believing what he was seeing. Sansa was gone but no one was paying her any attention. Everyone was focused on Joffrey. His face turning pale as he gasped for breathe.

'joffrey what is it?' cersei questioned again.

'Help him! He is your king!" Olenna demanded. Everyone seemed in shock, everyone, there gaze fixed back on the king. Joffrey reached out pointing at Tyrion, pointing at his cup, blood spilled down his nose as he died.

'my son,' cersei cried. 'hes gone. Our king is gone.' Cersei shouted as she held Joffrey his body limp in her arms. 'He did this. He poisoned my son. Your king.' Cersei said getting louder and louder with each word until she was screaming. 'Take him. Take him. Take him! Take him!' cersei demanded pointing at tyrion, joffery still in her arms.

Guards dragged Tyrion away.

Cersei was out for blood.