A Forgotten Marriage

A  F O R G O T T E N  M A R R I A G E

  By i_am_42

Copyright 2015

'Cause when you thought everything was gone, you'll just find yourself there, in that place you call home.

~*~

Claire was a typical teenager.

She was rebellious, hard-headed and a big trouble-maker.

Pero sabi nga nila, kahit anong kalokohan ang ginagawa ng isang tao, mayroon pa rin siyang kabaitan sa kaniyang puso.

Claire was very sweet. Even if she brought a lot of trouble to her classmates, friends and family, she was still loved. Everybody loves her.

Gaya nalang ni Sage, ang boyfriend niya. Sinasamahan niya si Claire sa mga problema at mga kalokohan na ginagawa nito. Mahal na mahal niya si Claire pero hindi siya ang nauna sa puso ng babae.

There had always been Nikollo, Sage's older brother, the one who made Claire who she is.

He was her first true bestfriend, her first boyfriend... and her first love. But of course, he was the very first man who broke her heart.

And this is the story fate gave them...

Claire was not who she think she was. Her life had been a big lie.

Nang mabuksan ang isang pintuan, isinara niya ulit ito at bigla nalang siyang naglaho kasama ang kasintahan.

They left everything behind.

Sage and Claire were married... they lived together... they vowed to have, to hold each other, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do them part.

Masaya na sila... pero hindi pa tapos sa pagsulat ng kanilang kwento ang tadhana.

Namatay si Claire... and Sage was in complete devastation. Everyone mourned her sudden death... or so they thought.

Dahil buhay siya... buhay pero wala na siyang alaala. Lahat ng nangyari sa buhay niya... ang mga kalokohan nila ni Sage, ang mga problema nila, ang kasal... lahat-lahat ay nalimot na niya.

Lahat ng mga pintuan ay nawasak na.

Pwera lang sa isa... si Nikollo.

This is a story of memories...

A story of faith, love and hope...

'Cause when you thought everything was gone, you'll just find yourself there, in that place you call home.

~*~

Sana po pati itong librong ito ay basahin ninyo.

Salamt po sa lahat ng bumasa sa A Shotgun Marriage.

To God Be The Glory.

Sunny @i_am_42