"How do you live with him, Bhabhi?" Rudra asks her as he hugged her. "He is so mechanical."

"And serious too." Suhana says as she hugged Gauri. "My poor Bhabhi."

Gauri sighs as she patted them on their shoulders. She had no idea how to explain to them about Omkara, she had tried but they could never understand her.

"Enough and start cleaning."

"So, when is he coming?" Rudra asks as he started pulling the couch to its correct place.

"He should be landing soon." Gauri replies.

"How soon?" Suhana asks shocked.

"When Ridhima called she had said that they were going to take off and he was conducting a meeting in the flight. She said he would conclude it in flight and come straight home." Gauri explains.

Suhana groans loudly.

"When is his next trip?" Rudra asks her.

"How can I guess that?" Gauri asks him. "Not anything for next two weeks anyway."

Rudra sighs. "Back to jail."

"Stop it, you two." Gauri scolds them. "He is your brother."

"More of jailer." Rudra mutters.

Gauri sighs and shakes her head as she got back to cleaning though keeping an eye on the camera monitor.

*************

About 10 minutes after they had tidied up the place, Gauri hears the doorbell. Hearing the sound, Rudra jumps up from his seat and a second later he shouts in pain.

"What happened?" Gauri asks as she stopped and turned to him.

"I don't know, when I stood up I accidently jammed by finger between the couches.

"Let me see." Gauri says as she walked to him while she gestured the maid to open the door.

"Do you want to put ice on it?" Gauri asks Rudra as she inspected the finger.

"I don't know. pain is reducing though." Rudra replies then he notices Omkara walk in.

"I'll just put ice, you'll feel better." Gauri says as she gently blew onto his finger.

"Bhabhi..." Rudra softly calls her.

Gauri curiously look up at him and he gestures her towards Omkara. Gauri follows his gaze and sees Omkara watching them. she smiles at him.

But Omkara was curiously looking at Rudra. "You okay?"

"Yeah... just my finger." Rudra hesitantly replies.

"I was just going to put ice on it." Gauri informs Omkara.

Omkara nods as he walked to them to check on Rudra's finger.

Gauri goes to the kitchen to get the ice. Few minutes later, she comes back with the ice and stop seeing Omkara talking to Rudra about his college. and Rudra uncomfortably replying.

"Here, Rudra." Gauri says as she walked to him with the ice.

Seeing her, Rudra visibly looked relieved and hurries to her in the pretense of getting the ice.

Gauri grins as she handed him the ice. "Okay try this for some time, and you tell me if it still pains you." Gauri tells him as she turned to go to her husband.

"BHABHI!!!!" Suhana comes running into the room.

"Suha, please don't shout." Gauri tells her quickly.