Although the speed of the young emperor powerhouse should be faster than them, the three of them had already prepared well before they caught up. As soon as the young emperor powerhouse began to burn the sea of ​​​​qi, they performed the moves at the bottom of the box!

Gongyi Tianheng integrated the attacks of the five avatars and attacked first!

After that, it was the splendid snow light from the other two parties, the boundless jade color...

Finally, the young emperor strong man was hit by the combined blow of the three people and blasted out during the time when the sea of ​​​​qi was both the strongest and the weakest. ! At this moment, the sea of ​​anger finally burst, but the one who was attacked by this last struggle was the young emperor himself!

By this time, the strong young emperor who was besieged by the three finally fell!

He is, he was rubbed to death by three extremely powerful and extremely young Tianjiao...

After giving birth, Gongyi Tianheng and the three felt the consumption of their own internal energy. While they were happy, they also knew a little.

Now I want to make persistent efforts and kill another young emperor... I'm afraid it won't work.

Even though Gongyi Tianheng has six seas of energy, he has the lowest realm among the three, and every move is a fusion release, which is equivalent to five times the attack and kill, and the natural consumption is also enormous.

Therefore, the three of them did not need to discuss, and returned to the warship to adjust their interest rates.

After almost adjusting their breaths, the three stood up again, looked at each other, entered the arena, and began to work together to kill other ordinary young emperors who did not seem to be very powerful.

And their strength is really formidable. After several times, they can grind to death a young emperor, but the more they go, the more they must be injured...

The

two sides fight here, and they are all red-eyed. Can't be bothered anymore.

For the outsiders like Yu Family, Snow Palace, Jagged Army and others, this attack mission is a bit more troublesome, but they have enough manpower and the other party is caught off guard, so the upper hand is still in their hands.

At this moment, no matter how tired they were, no one called to stop, because long before they came over, the three joint forces had stated that this time they wanted to have all the people in the Shenfeng Palace on Yilong Continent and have something to do with the Shenfeng Palace. All the young emperors and powerhouses were killed!

Therefore, it has not been killed yet, but it is necessary to kill more...

The more outsiders are killed, the more ugly the look of the ancestor of the Shenfeng Palace below.

She is also very smart, how could she have imagined that they have been invading the Yilong Continent for so many years, not only being indifferent to their former favors, but also killing all the disciples of her Shenfeng Palace.

Looking at the young emperors who were still fighting, the ancestor of Shenfeng Palace narrowed his eyes slightly and gave a few orders to the female disciple beside him.

Immediately, this female disciple also began to wander among the many pelicans, and I did not know what to say. After that, the pelicans gradually gathered and surrounded the ancestors of the Shenfeng Palace.