Talks

I rub my stomach

I rub my stomach. I was sitting on the couch reading. Jay was on the other side of the house with MillieFlorence. I could hear her giggling up a storm. I have no idea what they are doing, I never question it though. Jays a good father. Alvin was laying against me sleeping. He was turning one today: we had spent the morning having an amazing breakfast before he took a fire truck adventure. Kelly brought him back when he got a big call. Luckily he will finish working by this afternoon. Erin and Olive were setting up demanded I sit and relax. I was getting tired though and cramping, helping was just making it worse. Daniel was with MillieFlorence the two were thick as thrives. Jay didn't mind a bit which I love him for. Those halsteads and their big hearts. It's like how Will loves Alvin like they are family, his nephew I mean.

Jay rubs down the hall glancing back. "Many they move quick" I smile glancing at him "jay" he stops looking at me "do you need something" "no I uh wanted to see if we could talk about the baby babies" "of course" he sat beside me moving Alvin so he didn't crush him making sure not to wake him. "What's up" "I just what are we going to name them" Jay shrugs "anything you like" "Well if it's a boy I was hoping for Justin as a first name now the middle name I'm not sure about I was thinking Will or William as a middle name you know for your brother Moon is after my mother Millie bring her nickname and Florence being the name she chose if she had another girl. Alvin is after Alvin obviously Benjamin is after Kellys dad I know you don't like your dad I just wanted you be honoured like the rest of us" "you don't have to do that De" "I know I want to...it was either that or Justin Henry or Justin Jay could be called JJ for a nickname which ironically is what I use to call Justin when I was younger I did consider naming him Justin Adam" "we are not naming my kid after Ruzek" I laugh "I figured that much also it doesn't has that ring to it say it out loud Justin Adam" "Justin Adam" he said looking at me "yeah your right doesn't have that ring thing whatever you call it the other two have...what if it's twin boys" "uh i did think of Richard after my grandfather but not a first name I'm not having my kid be called dick for the rest of his life...Peter, Archie, Kelly  I don't know" "ok girls I know you probably have a list for girls" I laugh pausing as I hear MillieFlorence and Daniel running and playing. "Ok get ready" he smirks and playfully gets comfortable. "Lexi Camille, Charlie Wren, Lexi Erin, Lexi Rose or Talullah" "getting the vibe you want her to be named Lexi" he smirked I just nod "rose was my mothers middle name" "was my mothers name" he told me slowly he never spoke of her "and grandmothers technically her name is Rosemary but she was always grandma Rosie or my grandpas Rosie May" I listen intently squeezing his hand "mum was actively Elizabeth Rose but she went by rose don't ask me why only found out her name was Elizabeth at her funeral" I nod leaning over squeezing his hand. "I think Rose is definitely going to be in our babies name" he nods rubbing his face "I think Lexi rose but we need another name Charlie Wren doesn't really go with Lexi Rose, Alvin Benjamin and MillieFlorence Moon" "your right EvieJay, Delaney Jay, Piper Jay, Lilly Jay, Hazel Jay" he laughs "you don't have to add my name into it" "I know but I want to honour someone apart of your family and you don't want me to do Will so" I shrug "Hazel Jay sounds nice" he said giving in I smile

"Ok that's one thing down...Do we want to find out the gender of the two" "I don't care" he shrugs "would you give me your opinion" I said dramatically making him laugh "I like the surprise but if you want to find out I'm cool with that no gender revel party though you make sure Erin and Olive don't throw you one" I laugh "it will be a surprise then I like that to" he nods "i have to ask Will to watch her or have you already asked Voight" "Jay even if I did ask dad he wouldn't care if she went to Wills" "but she will she will be so sad if she can't spend time with her grandfather" Jay said rolling his eyes dramatically "how is he her favourite person" "hey his different with his favourite girls and grandson" i inform him looking down at Alvin who was starting to wake up.

"Hey Birthday Boy" he smiles gleefully sitting up quickly looking between me and Jay "daddy" "he will be here soon I'm guessing there probably back at the fire station getting there stuff" he nods "unk Ay arty" "I'm staying buddy wouldn't miss it for the world I know uncle Will is coming along with a lot of other people that we love" Alvin looks excitedly he was a bit of a social but only to those who he loved everyone else he hated polar opposite to his sister. MillieFlorence loved everyone all people. "Should we go find your sister and cousin" Jay asks making Alvin look at me "mummy will stay here babies make her tired" jay said "cranky" alvin said making me laugh "was that you or Erin" "not me I swear" jay said putting both hands up in surrender making me laugh. "Maybe we can get Millie and Danny to help your mum and Aunty E while we sit and tell them what to do" this causes me to snort out a laugh "Erin will kill you Olive Will want to but she's to polite" "how she survived this long in your family I will never know" "don't think any of us understand it but she's apart of it not just because of her son" I said as Jay holds Alvin's hand helping him walk to find MillieFlorence and Daniel. Olive was apart of this family, not just because it's Daniels. I was scared she will feel that it's only Daniels family and not hers to. Which is why I made many plans for her Erin and I to hang out before she leaves, my dad can spend time with the kids. I just can't go into labor before then. Olive confessed last night that she met someone, they have been together for quiet sometime. She wants Erin and I to meet him because it's getting serious. She explained it like if Justin was alive and they weren't together she wouldn't ask for his permission more that he was fine with this person being around his son. Which I think is basically the same thing. She said she's also going to get my dad to meet him but I know my dad won't care as long as she's happy, we all know we can see Daniel whenever she made sure if that. She apparently told him that Erin and I are the challenge, but that's only if this guy doesn't hurt her because then he will meet dad the real dad not the nice fake one. Jay may also may want to get involve because he has this thing about seeing me sad. He knows Kelly will look after me and the kids if he ever does anything or needs to go away with my dad. I see it, Jay becoming closer to my dad. I love it I do don't get me wrong but I'm also nervous. Jay isn't Uncle Al more like polar opposite's. I'm scared he will change into someone his not as he gets closer to my dad. I'm worried that no one will notice this happening like truely notice and jay gets defensive when you bring judgment or just kindly bring anything relating to him changing up in conversation. It kills me a little every time. We have had a few arguments about this and the days after are the worse. I don't want to make it worse and he just doesn't want to talk to me. Luckily none of that has happened and I need to remember that. Seems when I get pregnant my mind drifts to everything.