Loving

"Shh" I hear Jay say "come on come here" I open my eyes seeing him encouraging MillieFlorence out of the bed

"Shh" I hear Jay say "come on come here" I open my eyes seeing him encouraging MillieFlorence out of the bed. "Mummy" she exclaimed letting go of his hands laying down and snuggling with me. "How did you sleep baby moon" "me not the baby baby in your belly silly" I look up Jay "I tried to make sure she was quiet" he said sheepishly "it's ok she usually wakes me up anyway" I told him "she can sleep in with me" "Jay it's fine" I assure him smiling. He had moved in claiming it to be temporary but I didn't want him to leave. I didn't care if he was sleeping down the hall or beside me I just liked him here. "Well you tell me if she's to much" he told me making me nod "you hungry I made breakfast" "mummy don't like watery eggs" she said certainly making me laugh "when the yoke is runny" I correct her "oh I know don't worry it's all the foods your mummy likes how bout you get up and give me a hug" Jay said MillieFlorence immediately jumps up over me and into his arms. "Let's leave mummy to get up and we'll go serve the food" "Jay you don't have to cook for me" "I know I want to though" he shrug walking out carrying MillieFlorence. I sigh walking into the bathroom getting somewhat ready for the day, I'm only laying around the house I didn't need to do much.

I walk out my hair now in a messy bun. I sat beside MillieFlorence at the kitchen table. "How's my brother or sister mummy" she said smiling food already over her face. "Perfect moon" she nod happily eating. Jay sat opposite us eating with us. "This is delicious thank you Jay" "thank you daddy"

"Lilah Millie" Jackson shouts "Jack" MillieFlorence shouts "oh I'm sorry I didn't know you were having breakfast" I wave the man off "it's fine what's up Jack" "brought you books thought you might need some more" "aww thank you I have been reading like crazy" I said walking over taking the books from him before leading him into the living room. I put them on the floor beside the table. "There's Bertie" he nods seeing the cat walk the perimeter of the room. "Yeah off to his sun spot" I said watching the cat parade around the room like his after a mate. "Thank you so much I'm definitely needing books all the time" "well I know the bookstores miles away and your meant to be resting" I smile at him "he living here" "his raising his daughter it has nothing to do with not right now anyway" he nods "call if you need anything" "I will" I said standing from the doorway as he leaves.

"So the bedroom last night the walk yesterday all has nothing to do with you because I would say it has everything to do with you" Jay said scaring the absolute crap out of me "oh she's cleaning up" he answered my silent question "now I would personally say you are playing a dangerous game" "oh yeah" "yeah and if it wasn't a literal threat to your life I would have dropped MillieFlorence with your dad and done all kinds unholy things" I nervously laugh "I should make sure your child isn't flooding the bathroom" "my child" he gasp from behind me "we both know whenever she's cheeky or naught that's all you" I shout rushing away hearing him just laughs, a nervous kind of laugh.

I sigh seeing my MillieFlorence covered in water. "Sorry Mummy" she instantly said her big blue grey eyes with hidden bits of green stare sadly up at me. "Go hug your daddy" I said grabbing towels to clean the bathroom up. "Your meant to be resting" I turn slightly to see Jay in the doorway covered in water holding our daughter. "Go lay down well clean it and than I'll get her ready" his trying so hard. I wish it didn't make me feel like I was doing nothing though. "What do I say when we make a mess" Jay asks MillieFlorence smiling at her "we should clean it up" I withhold the urge to roll my eyes. Of course he has a bloody saying about cleaning, his the cleanest man I have ever met. I remember leaving a book out and him putting it away instantly. He must of hated having her alone and the mess she can make. She is our child though so she doesn't make as much mess as your average four year old.

I watch Jay put MillieFlorence on the floor, said child races over to me. My arms immediately going out to make sure she doesn't slip on the puddles of water. How did she even manage to get water everywhere. "Mummy you are meant to be resting" MillieFlorence said stamping her foot like the sassy child she is. I sigh leaning over to the sink to help me up. "Let me" "and me" I laugh "I think mummy might be a bit heavy for you to help up baby but thank you" she nods smiling moving out of the way allowing Jay to basically pull me up. "Go lay down relax well come find you" "yeah and we will have amazing ideas of what to do" MillieFlorence said happily "I don't know if I should leave two halsteads alone" Jay laughs while gently pushing me away.

"Al" I ask confused seeing him at my door. "We need to talk is" "Jays got Millie they gone to find all the food my heart desires" I roll my eyes they went to the supermarket and I have no doubt that they will buy more of what they like, than what I want. They are a very bad duo. "What's going on" "this morning your father found Justin" didn't click with what he was saying "his at med Lilah" Al held me as my legs felt like they were giving way.