Fear

I walk into the living room

I walk into the living room. MillieFlorence trailing behind me. We had just woken up and already she was talking a million miles an hour. I knew I had to start having her sleep in her room but I wasn't ready for that. I rub my stomach exhausted. I hadn't slept I had spent most of the night watching her sleep as the baby tore apart my insides. I walk into the kitchen grabbing the fruit to cut it up for breakfast only to grab my stomach in pain. The knife clambers to the ground making MillieFlorence look at me confused. "Mummy" he voice sounded like it was underwater i clutch the counter feeling sick and in pain just waiting for it to pass.

I slowly start to feeling tingling all up and down my legs. Than when I start to loose feeling. I take a breath trying desperately to calm my panicked body. "Millie I need you to get my phone and call someone" she stares at me confused. I try to lower myself as best as I could to the ground scared of collapsing and hurting the baby. "Who should I call" "anyone baby call anyone" I alway made sure she knew how to use my phone in case something like this happened. "I'll call daddy or should I call grandpa" I scream out in pain everything but the baby and my stomach is numb. "Mummy I'm scared" I couldn't comfort her and that breaks my heart. "Daddy daddy mummy somethings wrong I'm scared" I heard her rush out "he wants to talk to you" I groan unable to move "she won't take the phone she's on the floor and I haven't even had breakfast yet...I move the knife so she won't hurt me" I let out another scream noticing my daughter flinch back. "Daddy" she whimpers out "mummy I know you hurt but daddy say his almost here" I wanted to reach up and wipe her tears away, unfortunately I couldn't. My hands couldn't move from my stomach and the only time I can move is when I'm in pain.

Jay knelt down beside me holding MillieFlorence in his arms. She clutched him like her life depended on it. "Deep breath Dellie help is coming" I just let out a groan "is mummy ok" she sounded so broken "she will be" he answered equally as broken.

He picked a crying distraught MillieFlorence as my dad came beside me with the paramedics. I wait till Jay is out of the room. To answer the questions they had been answering. "I can't move my baby" my voice didn't sound like my own. "Hey don't talk it's ok we'll strap you in and you will be ok" Sylvie assure me smiling her calming smile.

I was so out of it and it seemed to get worse the closer I got to the hospital.
———————————————————————————

Jay had gotten MillieFlorence ready for the day or as best he could

Jay had gotten MillieFlorence ready for the day or as best he could. He did end up giving in and letting her just wear her ugg boots, her hair out like a hot mess. But how she looked wasn't his top priority, the woman he loved was.

After driving around and feeding a worried four year old some MacDonalds for breakfast, which was a lot to get her to eat but she eventually did. In between crying and demanding to see her mother. Jay carried her into the hospital. She didn't want to walk and he was more than willing to carry her. "Will Will" he shouts jogging over to the red head "how is she" Jay demanded Will sighs trying to find the right words to say in front of the sad four year old. "She's had test the baby is perfect your brother or sister is ok" he said aiming the last bit at Millieflorence who just snuggled into her father. "She's on an iv sleeping right how often do you have this one" "why" "Delilahs exhausted between that how sick she's been causing not enough nutrition and the baby pressing on her back her body couldn't take it. I'm not her doctor but if he doesn't prescribe bed rest I will. If to much pressure is on the back it can cause some serious spinal damage" Will said "how is she going to take care of Flo" "she's not a single parent she can't take care of Millie right now not alone. I know she would never ask but you need to step up be her father. I'm surprised you haven't been helping more" "I do help plus I work and Flo wants to be with Dellie" "your her father she shouldn't have to ask for you because everyone else is there you can't work like you did before because they both need you also you can't use work as an excuse because I know Voight would love to have his granddaughter there I know everyone would love her being there as well" Will rolls his eyes wondering how his brother could claim to love this woman so much yet not know how much she was struggling. How could his brother see that who he was wasn't the father he wanted to be to his daughter. If Will had any attraction to the woman he would without a doubt show her the world because that's exactly what she deserves. That and maybe a little bit more. She was the kindest most loving person his ever met, it still shocked him to this day she was Voights daughter.

Hank sat beside his daughter. Kelly leaned against the wall he was happy his child is ok but worried about his best friend. He was mad at himself for not saying anything, he knew how bad she was struggling being pregnant and raising MillieFlorence but he never said. Instead he just went over more and helped take care of the his niece, however his a firefighter who has long shifts so he couldn't always be there. He hated himself for not cornering Jay earlier maybe if he did they wouldn't be here. "Hey where's Millie" Justin asks Daniel in his arms asking for Lulu. "With Jay last I checked" Kelly said rubbing his face "you know where they are I'll take her plus he wants to see his Lulu" Justin said "last I saw them Will was loosing it at him for not taking her more often" Erin said walking over, smiling as she interacted with her nephew. "Go easy on him guys he hasn't been a full time father in over a year" Erin said seeming to be the only one defending him "you would think he would have figured it out by now" Justin said already planing something. Not to kill him his niece needed a father but his sister did need justice the Voight way, he also knew his father and uncle would help. "Have you met your niece she's chaos with a brain spending days with her is a lot for anyone i spent a day with her that day was more exhausting than any stakeout I have ever done" Al said walking over passing something to Hank. "Jays personality with Lilahs mind it's what she always use to say" Erin said sadly gesturing to the sleeping not unconscious just sleeping woman "both their stubbornness" Will adds walking in reading over her chart before changing out medicines "it's just to stop her nausea and the pain" he assured everyone around him who was watching him carefully "she needs rest lots of it but she will be absolutely fine" he adds knowing how worried they all were, he was worried.  "She's going to be fine I don't have to be back for another two weeks I'll just push my flight and stay" Erin adds the worried men she had no doubt her sister would be fine. It seems that they all forgot just how stubborn she was. "Where's your brother" Justin asks "think he left with Millie" Will shrugs taking down Delilah-Jos blood pressure and heart rate. It surprised everyone he wasn't here, but he knew that his brother didn't want MillieFlorence seeing her mother like this. "His trying" he adds before leaving "yeah heard what you said" Erin smiles at Will they were both rooting for Jay, even with everyone else against him.