Perfect

Alvin was on the floor crawling around

Alvin was on the floor crawling around. MillieFlorence was at the dining table making all the pictures. I was watering my plants, apparently my watering partner had better things to do. We were all in our own world doing our own thing. "Mummy can we see grandpa and daddy at work" "maybe" I said mindlessly. Trying to work out when to visit Erin a fun topic that I will have to talk to Jay and Kelly about.

"Pick one or two" I tell MillieFlorence kneeling down with Alvin on my hip. We were at a bakery. I knew Jay and dad would like anything brought to them. "What about you want to pick one for daddy maybe we could get a box" I smile happily at my giggling seven month old. "I want this one for daddy they are his favourite he always gets them. Uh what's grandpa like" "I think he would like whatever you pick" she nods smiling as I pick out everything Alvin pointed to, got to make him feel included.

"Grandpa look I brought you food" "she picked it out" I add my dad smiling as he held her on his hip "I'm sure I'll love it" "not as much as my picture right you love that more right" "ohh another for the collection we are going to start running out of room I might have to dedicate a wall to you" "and Alli" "can't forget Alvin" I smile "daddy daddy" dad puts her down letting her run to jay. I walk over passing Alvin to dad. I hand MillieFlorence the snack she picked out for Jay. "Look I brought you your favourite" "but your my favourite" she beams "what about mummy" "ohh well have to see" "I think she is" millieflorence said nodding surely "I made this to" she passed her father the picture she mad.

"Uncle Kelly" MillieFlorence shouts looking for him around the firehouse. I hope his not on a call her little face will be devastated. "I'm here" he walks out picking her up kissing her all over making her laughing in delight. "Alli is here he brought snacks" she told him. He puts her down taking his son from my arms. "There's one for everyone everything he pointed to till we got the right number so if there bad blame your son" he laughs shaking his head. He takes it putting it on the table as Alvin got whisked out of his arms by Herman. MillieFlorence was running circles around them laughing. My babies second family well, Alvin's first everyone MillieFlorences and my second.

After my babies were passed around like present in a pass the parcel game. We went back home. I didn't know Jays plans sometimes he comes here sometimes he goes home. I do know hailey has been having problems with him coming here. I hope he does come so I can talk to him about the New York trip. I rock Alvin him laying in my arms. Baby boy was exhausted and fighting sleep. Both kids had, had a big day so far having fun at the district and fire station. He really didn't want to sleep, he kept trying desperately to sit up. He was crying don't know whether it was frustration or just being tired maybe both. I get a bottle of warm milk giving it to him. He instantly relaxed slightly clutching the bottle for dear life.

With one child asleep in his room I go to find MillieFlorence. Who could probably use a nap as well. She was grumpy tired. Seeing both families wore them both out. "Hey baby" i said seeing her on the couch. She immediately jumps into my arms "mummy" she said softly resting her head on my shoulder. "Are you tired" "nope" she pops the p shaking her head instantly. "Me no need a nap" "how about we both lay down in mummy's bed and read book" she nods smiling lazily. I go to put her down only to have her arms move tighter around my neck. "Ok let's find some together" she nods. I make my way to her bedroom going through the books on her shelf. We had read six books before we wiped out.

I woke up with a start completely confused. I jump up running down the hall, the voice in my head repeating that I'm a terrible mother. I knew Alvin would have been crying for a long time judging by the clock I glanced at. He probably hates me. I gasp seeing his crib empty. I immediately panic knowing very well that he couldn't get out but that didn't change the fact that I ran around the house looking for him. How could he just be gone. Who would want to take him. I run downstairs in an utter panic.

I sigh seeing Jay in my kitchen holding him. I could instantly feel my body relax. "Mummy" I pick a now awake MillieFlorence. I probably woke her up sounding like a bull running around the house. She goes to squeal seeing Jay but I beat her to it "Shh" I tell us both of us watching a completely oblivious jay. I couldn't hear what they were saying properly just catching bits and pieces. Jay was stirring a pot making Alvin laugh and kick his legs. "You think mummy and your big sister will like it" he asks trying it before cooling a bit letting Alvin try it. "Why are we watching them" MillieFlorence whispers making Jay whip around to see us. "I think we will love it" "sorry for taking him I came home to you two asleep and him rolling around in his bed" I don't think he noticed he called this place home. "I did have a minor heart attack but it's ok I would much rather you grab him as opposed to him rolling around getting mad that I'm not coming...plus his your godson you don't have to apologise you don't make Kelly apologies when he takes Moon" I told him glancing MillieFlorence "I do think we should swap before Moon explodes from not being with you" I said causing Jay to laugh. He takes MillieFlorence "just stir that I got them" I stare at him in shock "what I'm getting amazing Millie and Alvin cuddles" he shrugs smirking walking over to the couch sitting down. I smile seeing him making them laugh, it was a sight I really didn't know I needed to see. It is now my favourite sight. He alternates making one laugh than the other, MillieFlorence leaning across tickling her baby brother, who is probably the most ticklish baby on the planet. I smile walking over stirring the pot of goodness. I couldn't tell what it was a bright orange goop with little specks of green. "You going to serve up" I ask smiling over at Jay who sigh "mummy's making me go I don't want to but I have to" I gasp "don't make me the bad guy" he smirks at me shrugging he places MillieFlorence on her chair, passing Alvin to me before going to serve his concoction.