Operation perfect family

I was determined for my life to be normal and stable

I was determined for my life to be normal and stable. I wanted it to operate like this before my new baby came so I had to start now. I had to sort everything out and get my life feeling into some sort of routine. Only then would I ever be comfortable and not an in this weird uncomfortable panicked state, that I felt my life was constantly in.

"Hey gorgeous" I hear him shout causing me to spin around. There in the distance I see his iconic sleek black car before I see them. Beside him his partner both of whom are smiling over at me. "Uncle Jack Uncle Aidan" MilleFlorence squeals racing over "slowly Moon your leg" I remind her making her instantly stop start to walk. It was safe to say she's back to full strength, just extra clingy. I walk over smiling watching both men pick her up hugging me, they were super careful. "Is Bri Bri here" "she's at the school but I'm sure your mum will bring you so you can see her" Jackson said looking over at me. "When did you get back" "this morning had to check in and all that though" I nod hugging Aidan before hugging Jackson who was holding MillieFlorence. "I like my giant friends" she exclaims giggling playing with Jackson's Hair. "I like our friends as well" I muse smiling.

"Lilah" Brianna said walking over hugging me her and her father were here. "My best friend shh don't tell daddy get might get sad he was a bit sad when I told him I be a big sister but he happy now" MillieFlorence said smiling as she swings off Brianna's arms. There were times where she would act like a normal three year old and not my child genius. "So what's the plan" Brianna asks twirling MillieFlorence around "I got a few days off before going back" Jackson answer "wait did she say she's going to be a big sister" Brianna asks looking at me "yep" I said nodding "best big sister ever" MillieFlorence said pointing to herself smiling "but daddy sad he don't want mummy to know so shhh" she adds putting her fingers to her plump lips. "So what's the plan" Jackson asked looking over at me Brianna was amusing MillieFlorence and playing with her across the room. MillieFlorence loved Brianna her big sister. "What do you mean" "you are the planing queen it's half the reason I love you" "well I'm working on the routine we never quite master it after moving back from New York before" I point to MillieFlorence "so we're going to master that before the baby comes" I told him shrugging "your more than welcome to stay here both of you we have enough room" I add "I still don't know why you Brought a four bedroom when she sleeps with you" "hey lucky I did baby needs space as well as her" he just laughs. "So what are you thinking for the baby" "I have absolutely no clue I have barely spoken to Kelly other than telling him about it. I have decided I'm going for a earthy jungle theme though" "what was your theme for Millie" "plants and flowers" "you sure that was her theme" he said looking around, you couldn't look anywhere in my apartment without seeing a plant of some kind usually more than one as well. "How many do you have" "I don't count them but they are organised" I said smiling looking around "how is this organised" I had brought a house. A nice four bedroom, three bathroom house that had a backyard.