Ordinary

MillieFlorence was at preschool leaving just with my baby boy

MillieFlorence was at preschool leaving just with my baby boy. I walk through the supermarket one hand on the pram the other holding a very happy baby. My mind was wondering how to talk to Jay about the up and coming trip. Should I invite him or will that be to much, Will it be to long away from MillieFlorence. Kelly said his not coming to Arizona but he is to New York. That's different though Alvin's only a few months old he may miss his dad but his easier to distract and do other things, MillieFlorence well after the first little bit of excitement washed away she will ask for Jay. I pick out all different ingredients placing them in the basket that's on top of the pram.

"Hey" I say confused seeing Jay there with MillieFlorence. "She got hurt and couldn't be consoled so they called" he told me making me nod "uh Moon how about you go pick some toys to play with upstairs" she excitedly jumps up "was trying not let her just play" "sorry" I plonk Alvin in his lap before I start unpacking in the kitchen, Jay following me. "I actually need to talk to you" he sits at my dinning table bouncing Alvin. "I was hoping you would be ok with us going to New York you can come to we're going to see Erin she hasn't met this little guy" i tickling Alvin's feet making him laugh. "Then with Erin we are going to Arizona to see Olive and Daniel she said your more than welcome to join as well" "when" "dates aren't exactly locked in" I told him "we're waiting to hear the dates Erin has free she wants to have a few days off while we're there before we go to Arizona...her and Moon have a lot of traditions she wants to do I'll let you know she's your daughter I just wanted you to know" he nods "Kelly" "coming to New York not Arizona though he didn't want to intrude not really knowing who Olive is" he nods "neither do I" "you met her more than once same as Daniel" I said rolling my eyes walking over having finished putting the food away. "It will be good for Millie to see Dan she misses him I always hear all about their face calls as she calls it" I laugh shaking my head. Jay holds my arm sending tingles through my body. "Just let us know the dates" "dad might be coming to" I told him "everyone might get time off" "oh I think dad will end up working in New York" i muse "does she know" "nope she wouldn't be able to contain her excitement I'm not going to tell her to the very last minute why do you think she is upstairs" he nods thoughtfully "well just let me know" "you know I will" I assure him placing my hand on his shoulder.

"Daddy do you know how to make the Voight special" MillieFlorence asked from her spot beside him on the couch. Alvin still in his lap, them playing with his toys. "It's the Voight special I don't think" "but your always here" MillieFlorence pouts "it's basically just pasta with everything else" I told him as I clean up "mummy made it for you grandpa calls it the Voight special" "because my mummy use to make it all them time" "can we have it for dinner" she asks "I don't think we have enough pasta baby" she sighs "grandpa would" "it's several different types of pasta penne the curly one sometimes the bows always has the spaghetti but it's just what's in the pantry" I said seeing Jays confused look "we should call grandpa" "if you want baby" I shrug passing her my phone. "Are you going to hog my son" "my godson and yes we are quiet comfortable" he said relaxing more on the couch "no mummy and daddy is disagreeing about who has Alli" I hear MillieFlorence say making me aware she's called someone, I just hope it is dad. The amount of times she's called random people on my list. Luckily everyone on my contacts list knows her and humours her, also keeps it very g rated.