Presents

The bandage covered her ankle, the iv having come out this morning

The bandage covered her ankle, the iv having come out this morning. Her favourite pink princess dress on with pink and purple sandals to match, her mother would not let her wear the pink princess heels that matched the dress. Her hair back to its original blonde making it even more difficult to determine who she looked more like. She was the perfect combination of her mother and father.

She has a white fluffy coat on, probably a bit thick for this time of year. It was however protecting her from the slight chill of the air, even if it did made her extremely hot. The small three year olds arms full of glass as she walks into the district beside her mother.

"Daddy daddy I brought presents" she said putting a bunch of jars full of flowers on his desk with his help.

"I made them" she adds smiling "mummy helped though" "where is your mother" "she's talking to aunt Trudy wait I forgot to give aunt Trudy her" she goes to run back down stairs holding a jar only for Jay to catch her

"I made them" she adds smiling "mummy helped though" "where is your mother" "she's talking to aunt Trudy wait I forgot to give aunt Trudy her" she goes to run back down stairs holding a jar only for Jay to catch her. "I got one for daddy one for grandpa one for grandpa Al one for aunt Trudy I did want to make more one for Adam Kevin Kim tonio but my arms are little and I can't carry all of them" she said as she gives Al one smiling, said male gives her a hug and a kiss on the head. "Your most important daddy but I have to give a grandpa his and he likes when I told him his most important but you are after mummy but mummy isn't here" she said quickly making everyone laugh. She takes off skipping with one up in the air. "Grandpa" "wait wait" Alvin tries to stop her along with Jay however they weren't quick enough. "Grandpa look I made it for you cause your the best...who are you" she girls voice flows through the office and bullpen now she opened the door effortlessly. "Where your mummy MillieMoon" "oh she was busy talking to aunt Trudy she has a file for you though she said it very important" she nods happily placing the glass jar in her grandfathers hand. "You like it" she looks at him expectantly "we'll finish this later" the guy said not happy the small child interrupted them. "I made one for you one for grandpa Al one for daddy one for aunt Trudy but I forgot to give her hers...but shh don't tell anyone yours has the gold around it daddy has has black and grandpa Al and Trudy have white shh don't tell daddy he might get mad your most important and super cool can I be police like you" Hank laughs at his granddaughter picking her up "I love it should I keep it in my office or at home" "at home right beside your bed next the picture of grandma so you see it all the time but I make you one to go right here" she told him pointing to the spot right in the middle of all his photos "what colour would you like maybe orange so it's bright or ellow" "how about you surprise me" she nods smiling "I don't think daddy likes plants" she whispers "I think he does just not like your mummy" "we have lots of plants but I love them" she said shrugging "I'll kept it here so I don't forget it" "good" she said smiling as Hank places her on his chair which she immediately jumps off running out of the room.

"This one's yours daddy I can tell" she passed Jay his as she climbs onto his lap cuddling him "you put it beside your bed so you never forget me" "I'll never forget you I can promise you that" "but you need plants" Jay laughs "I love you lots daddy" "I love you more Millie" Jay said kissing her all over face making her laugh in delight making everyone smile at the sound. Everyone watches the adorable father daughter duo the younger of the two laughing as her father showers her in love.

"I give aunt Trudy hers and get mummy she's taking forever" she exclaimed gaining a few laughs from around the room. She holds the glass jar with flowers in it up in the air as she races off running.

No one could explain it as no one saw. They heard the shatter though. Jay jumping up running over to pick his daughter out of the pile of shattered glass. The young girl pouts her bottom lip wobbling. The loud smash of the glass had frightened her. Jay sat her on Antonios desk checking her over making she didn't get hurt. "Aunt Trudy will be sad" "you hurt Grapefruit" "only feelings" the girl pouts quickly wiping the tears that built up in her eyes. "Moon" Delilah said running over worried having heard the smash "i ok mummy but aunt Trudy be sad" this cause a few laughs "I don't think I have seen her smile" Adam said quietly to Kevin and Kim referring to Trudy "no she won't you can give her mine and I'll come and help you make some for me" Jay said making the small child smile gleefully "really" Jay nods it was like you just told her the best news under the sun. She would much prefer make it with him than just surprise him with it. She loved doing any activity with her dad, something that didn't t happen often. "I sorry I made a mess" the girl pouts the tears leaking from her eyes "hey were just happy it's not Ruzek or your dad sipping coffee" Hank told her "who's Oozek" "me they call me that" Adam said "oh cool can I wear your sunglasses" the girl asks smiling Adam passes the girl his shades which she puts on giggling "do I look cool daddy" "you always look cool" he assured her "cool like Adam" "much cooler" DelilahJo assured glancing at Adam "I take offence to that" Adam said "it's ok grandpa and grandpa Al tell me I'm cooler than daddy cause mummy" MillieFlorence said "mummy is Jack and Bri going to be home I think we should give Bri something to make my room hers" "who" "what" Jay and Hank say both confused. Well the cats out of the bag.

———————————————————————————
Who do you think she sound end up with??
Jay?
Kelly?
Jackson?
Someone else let me know.
Thank you for reading 💛💛💛