It is or it isnt

I sat in a hospital bed Erin beside me

I sat in a hospital bed Erin beside me. We were both nervous about the results. "Ok" Natalie came in I see a rash of red hair making me panic "he can't know" I rush out "Delilah are you ok" I nod not saying anything he was genuinely worried "she just had some pain in her ankle she didn't want Hank worrying so here we are" Erin said "I didn't want him worrying either they would both hover" i add making Erin look over at me. He nods "hence why I didn't tell you straight away" he nods smiling "I leave you with Nat here come by before you leave" I nod as he leave Erin immediately slaps me causing me to look at her confused. "Will know who the guy is" "Nat probably does to" I point out making Erin look at Natalie trying to figure out if she knows. "Want to see this baby" Natalie said diverting the attention away from her and to my baby. "It's Jay" I say suddenly after ages if quiet. Erin gasps, I keep my eyes on the screen just looking at the little splog. Honestly I couldn't see the baby thank god Natalie put little marker things on it. Because it just looked like someone had gone to a bit to hard on the black and white paint doing a bunch of random circles. "I print these off" I nod "don't tell anyone Nat it's a secret Jay I mean" she nods walking out "your going to research the crap out of this baby" I laugh at her comment knowing full well it's true. I love learning and researching things so of course I wanted to know all about this pregnancy and the baby, the possibilities. I have this need to know absolutely everything "the amount of times I walked in and you were reading some encyclopaedia" "my mum got the books it was kinda our thing" she smiles. Me and my mum would sit in the living room talking about random fact we discovered throughout the day, dad and Justin hated it. Justin did try to join in but got confused very quickly but mum and I had no problem somewhat dumbing it down for him. "So you dating my partner now it makes sense why Will knows" I laugh as Natalie comes in "so your about eight weeks I have given you a bunch of papers I know you like to read and Will want to know somewhere in there is the number for a good obgyn" I smile "thank you" she nods "now these are the discharge papers" I fill them out "so who you telling first Jay your dad your brother or plot twist maybe it's Al" I slap Erin making her laugh more. "Maybe I should tell Al before my dad but dad will be mad if his not first to know" "well I'm first" Erin said making me laugh. I always dreamed about having a sister and she was a bit mean at the beginning but now she's my sister without a question. We are always there for each other.

"If you need me call" Erin tells me dropping me off at my apartment. I had messaged Jay to meet me there, he would then take me back to the district where my car is and where I will tell dad. "Hey everything ok" I grab him stoping him from pacing he was clearly worrying. I laugh "everything is perfect" I pull the scan out of my pocket handing it to him. He looks confused for a moment "yep we're pregnant don't worry I didn't get it Nat had to highlight where the baby is" he smiles "we're having a baby" he yells picking me up spinning me around making me laugh in delight. He puts me down "on a serious not where is the baby because when I tell will I have to seem like I know his a doctor Lea" I laugh "he doesn't know right" I shake my head "no he thinks I was there because my ankle hurt which it doesn't" I said sternly making him nod "ok" I say as he comes behind me, him holding to him with one arm the other holding the ultrasound in front of us. I move my arms one holding his arm, my other hand moving tracing the shape of the baby. I hope it's the baby, again it's just black and grey circles "i hope" he bend down looking at me concerned "you hope his a doctor Lea" I smile innocently "so he will be able to correct you and you can correct me" I reason or try to "I'm telling my dad maybe he knows how to read it" "you think Voight knows how to read ultrasounds" "I have no idea" I throw my hands up "his had enough babies and I know my mum knew so she probably taught him" he smirks leaning down and kissing me "this is the best news ever" he stares at the picture "I'm eight weeks" I tell him he just smiles I lean up kissing the kiss was filled with so much love and surprisingly not much lust. He loops his arm with mine before leading me out of the apartment. "Do you need this back" "nope got enough for everyone" he nods I knew he didn't want to let it go. He leads me to his truck his arm wrapped around me the whole way. "Erin knows" he looks confused "about" he said wanting me to elaborate "us and the baby she took me to the hospital" he nods "that's why you came to the district" I nod "yeah I was kinda freaking out and just needed my sister" he smiles "hey maybe she will be able to show you the baby better than me" "are you going to tell your dad about us" "I might have to" I sigh "don't worry I'm not planning on raising my baby fatherless and I don't think my dad would like that either" "yeah Voight does seem like the type of guy to force someone to stay" "he does and he will if it means helping his princess" jay laughs pulling up to the district he turns the car off leaning over and kissing me. "Do I have to pretend this isn't happening" "not for much longer after today I imagine everyone will know" I say making him smile "and we can start all our own Christmas traditions" I add knowing how important his Christmas traditions are or just traditions in general.