A hint of truth

Third person POV

Justin raced up the steps into intelligence Trudy very confused right behind him. "Where Flo" he demands looking right at Jay "what's going on" Hank asks looking between the two "he took Flo yesterday" "I wasn't going to let her stay there with Him there" "Peter wouldn't hurt her" Al said "I don't care" "you should no one can find Millie now and Lotus called me saying I need to get Flo back because Peter Shawn and the rest are talking about kidnapping her to get her to her mother" "so tell them not to" "you are keeping her from her mother the woman that raised her alone from the moment she was born" Justin snapped "she's safe" "you won't win" Justin snapped rushing away.

"Bring my granddaughter for dinner" Hank practically demanded as he walked past "your making a mistake Jay the moment that child doesn't like you your dead and ripping her from her mother is doing that. You will have the biggest target on your back just give her back" Al said trying to reason with Jay "so I'm the bad guy for protecting her" "no the way you went about it yes" "his doing the right thing" Hailey defended her partner "by signing his death sentence Voight has wanted you dead since you hurt her but didn't want to explain that to his warrior princess also Lilah loved you the moment that changes not only is Voight coming for him but so is Peter Shawn Corey will probably help along with a lot of the miss match people that Justin use to hang out with that love Lilah" Al told them "the only way your not going to be killed is by giving her back but that seems like that might have just become incredibly hard her missing and all" Al said walking away. Jay sighs rubbing his face "for what it's worth I think you did the right thing" Hailey said smiling at him.